Team ICO Collection

playstation

I searched the whole website but coudnt find contact us.. Btw i was searchin on eu.playstation.com..

Reaper man that codes for themes and extra footage..

the extra footage is already in the disc...you dont have to download it...i think on the menu sreen when you come across ico /sotc disc to select it to play...go below it...it will show the extra footage ....the extra footages show up mostly like blu-ray i think..so you dont even have to enter the game to see it.....

as for themes i am not sure... :scratchchin:

Started playing Ico today.The ost is good but not so sure about the gameplay.

Also i couldn't find any checkpoint to save the game.Guess it autosaves. :P

No, for saving there is a sofa placed at the corners of the levels. You have to sit there with Yorda to save the game.

The game is amazing. Specially the uplifting has been done quite well, lighting and sound in the game matches current gen games. Simply brilliant. :majesty: Will start SOTC once I finish ICO and yes trophy notifications are irritating :furious: . But thankfully there are very few trophies in ICO.

Yeah the games looks incredible, team ICO did amazing job with the port, especially with ICO which was a PS1 game ported over to PS2.

RE4 could've looked so amazing, fking lazy-a*s bums at Crapcom <_<

Actually the port is done by Bluepoint games I think. Anyway only Sony is doing decent job with these HD ports, even Ubisoft has done a horrible job with HD ports so far.

Well I've played SOTC twice so Ico is the only new thing for me and I want the best possible experience. Regarding the TV, it's blown a couple of fuses or something and it's gonna take some time, like 2 weeks min.

If so people who've played Ico on the PS2 and who are playing it now, difference? CC?

Hey everyone, now would be a good time to congratulate playstation. PEOPLE HAVE TASTE!

First 20K preorders for Dark Souls in the UK and now this. Win.

WTF! knocked out geow3 also.. :O

seriously this is freaking crazy.....unbelievable ......:O....repped milo...awesome news....

btw play asia has restock team ico le

http://www.play-asia.com/ICO_Shadow_of_Colossus_Limited_Edition/paOS-13-71-bp-49-en-70-49n0.html

tempted to order another copy...for the keeps....but i guess wont....if uc3 was not coming for sure this would have been mine....

Archived