Battlefield 3

WhiteWolf

Which platform will you buy BF3 for?   

309 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

UC3 is day one for him.

Well he left it. :P

Just kidding anyway need to stock up some big a*s cash. Fall f**king 11. :| Even 09 Fall was big wasn't it? 09 or 08 dont remember. :|

Prone :suicide:

Battlefield, Gears of War, Resistance and COD in the space of two months? Talk about overkill.

they all say fall release but then half of them get scared of call of duty and push the release forward to Q1 of the next year. fall this year will be manageable, just like it was last year. i bet that bf3 will release in september/october... no matter how good they think their product is, they will not go up against cod.

wtf why are they continuing BFBC2 art style even if this the next big thing in the BF franchise :doh:

It actually looks pretty good though :)

I could never fly anything properly in BF2 :bigyellowgrin:

Me neither. Had the same issue in 2142 too. Can count on one hand the number of times I've been able to fly something and land on that Titan.

Great news...! Another goodie to look forward to apart from UC3!!

You mean another goodie to sell :naughty:

:wOOtjumpy:

i dont mind 24 if that reduces the rubberbanding and lagg on the servers i just want the Fking opponent to die when i shoot them on the head

Pehle shoot toh kar kriz :harhar:

Of all the complains about games these days lacking prone, I actually find it to be better for a game to not have prone.

You simply don't wanna know how retarded it got in Battlefield 2 :wallbash:

what's more prone is also the best thing a camper can ask for.

Of all the complains about games these days lacking prone, I actually find it to be better for a game to not have prone.

You simply don't wanna know how retarded it got in Battlefield 2 :wallbash:

what's more prone is also the best thing a camper can ask for.

You know thanks to that prone sh*t, my girlfriend used to get me all the time in Battlefield 2 (pretty much the only game she ever played regularly). MY GIRLFRIEND!!! :doh: Lie prone somewhere and shoot me. No greater shame in my gaming life :lol:

Stupid prone. Camper's paradise.

Not just that, the situation with Battlefield 2 was that even 1 on 1 encounter EVERY ONE OF THEM would result in both players going prone and the one winner being the one who went to prone earlier.

Not just that, the situation with Battlefield 2 was that even 1 on 1 encounter EVERY ONE OF THEM would result in both players going prone and the one winner being the one who went to prone earlier.

It's the same in Black Ops (the few matches I played). Sometimes it's prone-jump-prone-jump. :doh:

Archived