PlayStation Vita Thread

Cash

I read somewhere that all PSP games are compatible with the Vita..... If you can't see it in the Vita PS Store, then download it from your PS3 PS Store and copy it to your Vita......

Disclaimer: I have not tried it myself..... I wanted a GTA game badly for the Vita, hence was checking out videos of games being played on the Vita, and in the comments section a guy had posted what I've posted above and people were thanking him....... So, try it if you want to.... :hypocrite:

Is the 4 GB card enough? :fear:

Ideally, no..... But, it depends on you.... If you plan to get all games retail, then 4GB is just about enough for apps, demos and other small stuff..... But, like me, if you plan to go digital in terms of games, and have your Music and Videos along with apps, demos,etc. at the same time, then the 32GB is a must-have..... I got the 16GB card and barely have about 5GB left.... :(

I read somewhere that all PSP games are compatible with the Vita..... If you can't see it in the Vita PS Store, then download it from your PS3 PS Store and copy it to your Vita......

Disclaimer: I have not tried it myself..... I wanted a GTA game badly for the Vita, hence was checking out videos of games being played on the Vita, and in the comments section a guy had posted what I've posted above and people were thanking him....... So, try it if you want to.... :hypocrite:

Nope not all but most of them.Buy them from ps3 store then use content manager to transfer it to vita.But Google the title before buying it this way.

Is the 4 GB card enough? :fear:

I got one. at first look it seemed less,but I think ill be able to manage until better offers/higher capacities become available. Which would be more beneficial.

Also waiting for chinese adapters if they eveer come

Yeah GoW is awesome. Got it fir 570. It was 1000 a week ago.

Btw Chains of Olympus came first right? That's the one I got. GFX are pretty bad but okayish.

Hands ache though after playing for a while. This vita is a pita.

Sent from my LT15i using Tapatalk

@tif: So, just make sure that you update ur FW as soon as you are done with the initial set-up.... Now, a tip to get the initial set-up done..... DO NOT go online and do the initial set-up...... Just remain offline, do the set-up (it's about 3-4 steps), watch the introduction video and you'll see the Live Area.... Once there, go to Settings and do the update..... Then, after you're done with that, you're good to go..... :):good:

@tif: So, just make sure that you update ur FW as soon as you are done with the initial set-up.... Now, a tip to get the initial set-up done..... DO NOT go online and do the initial set-up...... Just remain offline, do the set-up (it's about 3-4 steps), watch the introduction video and you'll see the Live Area.... Once there, go to Settings and do the update..... Then, after you're done with that, you're good to go..... :):good:

Understood. Will keep that in mind thanks :)

Archived