Wrestling fans

nosextillim18

Ugh what an abysmally sh*t PPV. Respect to BD though. Dude took some crazy bumps. Its a shame that he will be losing at WM to Mr no personality.

Also cant believe WWE are now down to using PPVs to promote other PPV matches. Thats just bullshit. I am already getting sick of Rock V Cena promos. Rock isnt even here and Cena is as boring as can be.

BD?

Bluray Disk?

Great Raw. Better than that sh*t PPV. And finally a Cena I can get behind.

Also Punk vs BD tomm. Holy sh*t yes!! Lets hope its a full match and not another excuse to run Sheamus in and let him beat up BD.

Punk and BD both retaining and celebrating would be an amazing WM moment. But its never gonna happen. Punk maybe but BD is going down. :|

Edit Also the Taker HHH fued is still f**king retarded. Taker won. Twice. And yet he is acting like he lost. :doh:

And its a shame HiaC is so diluted now. 10 years ago that would have been an insane match. But with PG being what it is, HiaC is just a covering outside the ring.

Edited by Aftrunner

Big Show you moron :doh:

During tonight's 10-Man Battle Royal Main Event on WWE RAW SuperShow, both Wade Barrett and Dolph Ziggler were injured. As Ziggler was thrown from the ring by Big Show, his head was seen to have crashed into the announce table, after which he appeared to go unconscious. EMTs brought a stretcher down to ringside to tend to him.

Berret out, Ziggly barely ok, Rtruth & kofi are hurt too

:(

Taker has never been good on the mic. Thats not really his thing.

Good thing Ziggles wasnt injured. He actually did a dark match with Punk afterwards. I would be pissed if he didnt make it to WM in the MiTB match they are supposed to have.

Just saw Cenas Promo (I had left for college after the HIAC announcement ) and boy what a promo .Finally no respect sh*t this is the Cena we want to see .Might be the best promo hes delivered and my favorite promo in a loong time since the summer of Punk storyline

taker1h.jpg

e5c79b91_mother-god-meme.jpeg

that attire, have been wanting that since ages, but not now, coz i knew his body is gone to sh*t, i mean look at it, no chest at all, lol

but i wanted this attire:

taker2.jpg

2027-close-enough.jpg

Cena's promo was damn good

cm punks entrance :rofl: did u see her face :rofl:

f**king god, barret's hand :O and ziggler got KO'd, but barret's f**king hand, damn it was horrible to watch

• Like 1

Great Raw. Better than that sh*t PPV. And finally a Cena I can get behind.

Also Punk vs BD tomm. Holy sh*t yes!! Lets hope its a full match and not another excuse to run Sheamus in and let him beat up BD.

Punk and BD both retaining and celebrating would be an amazing WM moment. But its never gonna happen. Punk maybe but BD is going down. :|

Edit Also the Taker HHH fued is still f**king retarded. Taker won. Twice. And yet he is acting like he lost. :doh:

And its a shame HiaC is so diluted now. 10 years ago that would have been an insane match. But with PG being what it is, HiaC is just a covering outside the ring.

Ya it wont have unnecessary blading but I have a feeling this will be brutal .Even last years match was the most brutal match in years .Remember these are 2 guys who know their way around the Cell and combined its 18 Hell in a Cell matches between them :O

All they need now is to have Shawn is as the Special Ref and this match will be a huge huge success

that attire, have been wanting that since ages, but not now, coz i knew his body is gone to sh*t, i mean look at it, no chest at all, lol

but i wanted this attire:

Repped

That is Takers Best Attire and IMO his best Entrance at WM 14 .