I don't want to see low-res textures in VR games :P

And I was only comparing to PS4 games not PC.

Then get a PC VR device.Most PSVR games will look like early gen/last gen games.There is no extra juice in the PSVR's breakout box.

Then why even bother with VR device? Sony should allow PSVR to work on PC as well...Open it up. Why restrict its potential to weak a*s console :/

Because PSVR is for PS4 users and directed towards the general masses, not towards enthusiasts? It's lower priced than the other VR devices for a reason.

Also, saying PS4 is a weak a*s console is an exaggeration.

Because PSVR is for PS4 users and directed towards the general masses, not towards enthusiasts? It's lower priced than the other VR devices for a reason.

Also, saying PS4 is a weak a*s console is an exaggeration.

Its low priced because the price doesnt include complete bundles with camera , move controllers and also the free games. All this stuff is included in both oculus and htc VR.

Oculus could have also not included the xbox controller and said that most of the pc base already have it,but they did include it which was the right thing to do.

And also not to forget the inferior hardware compared to its competition which has been acknowledged by sony itself.

Edited by triggr happy ss

Its low priced because the price doesnt include complete bundles with camera , move controllers and also the free games. All this stuff is included in both oculus and htc VR.

Oculus could have also not included the xbox controller and said that most of the pc base already have it,but they did include it which was the right thing to do.

And also not to forget the inferior hardware compared to its competition which has been acknowledged by sony itself.

$400 mai aur kya milega :rofl: ? aside from the VR contraption there is that helper box too,which has to cost something.

Oculus isn't bundling their touch controllers with their package,and have some potato game bundled with it,the equivalent potato of Sony is that "VR Room" bs.EVE Valkyrie is cleverly marketed as "Pre-Order only" for oculus

Even when including the camera and the move controllers, its price is about $100 cheaper than Rift which doesn't include Oculus Touch.

They just revealed the price of the cheapest bundle of PSVR that will be available in the market.There's still E3 and ~7 months before the launch.i'm pretty sure there will be PSVR+Camera+Move bundle available at launch.

We pretty much knew that from the beginning.That's why it's cheaper than the other VR devices.

Sony is selling the psvr at a profit as far as i know where as others arent.

Source please?

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2016/03/18/playstation-vr-launch-bundle-pre-orders-start-tuesday/

It’s been an exciting week for PS VR, but we still have more news to share. Starting at 7:00 a.m. PT on Tuesday, March 22nd, pre-orders will open for the PlayStation VR Launch Bundle at participating retailers. Exclusively for pre-sale and in limited quantities, this bundle will include:

• All contents of the PS VR core bundle:
    • PS VR headset
    • PS VR cables
    • Stereo Headphones
    • PlayStation VR Demo Disc
  • PlayStation Camera
  • 2 PlayStation Move motion controllers
  • PlayStation VR Worlds (disc)

​​25870702715_107d48e633_z.jpg

Price: $499.99 (USD)

Well,

well.gif

Edited by Nate Drake

Bbbut no free game!?

Bbbut no move controller bundled??!!?

bbbbut no camera bundled??!!??

Bbbbut it costs $500!??!?!

*brain meltsdown*

:rofl:

Oh Sorry.I forgot to add the bundle's price.Corrected my mistake

$499? Wow that's so bad. Should have included at least 2 games. Maybe RIGS and Driveclub VR.

Sent from my Hol-U19 using Tapatalk

$499? Wow that's so bad. Should have included at least 2 games. Maybe RIGS and Driveclub VR.

Sent from my Hol-U19 using Tapatalk

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2016/03/15/playstation-vr-worlds-combines-five-vr-experiences-into-one-game/

the "VR Worlds" game itself consists of 5 different "games"

nobody is including more than one shovelware title with their bundle.

even if they do its like

5 GAMES FREE IF YOU PRE ORDER*

*until stocks last.T&C apply