Classic Game of the Day

Okay inspired from RSOTD thread....i am making this thread.

PLEASE ABIDE TO THE FOLLOWING RULES!

* Post random/favourite Classic Game. Games that are very old aleast 2 generations old.
* One Classic Game a day only
* First Game posted in that day becomes the CGOTD

* post your personal experience with the game when you are posting the CGOTD.
* If there is already a CGOTD, dont post another game.....instead comment on it
* Kindly keep discussions restricted to the current day's CGOTD....the whole point of this thread is that people can remember some of the classics we have forgotten.

EDit: Mods/Admin can you move this to Gaming section under News & discussion thread.

Edited by KnackChap

Today's game is this one...

250px-Driver_Coverart.png

Driver or Driver: you are the wheelman. ... What a game it was......I remember playing this game at friends place and handling and story too was damn good. Handling of the car was so powerful that it actually kept you on your toes till that mission was over.

Simply Classic. I wish they remaster it completely in new engine.....these games are worth remastering.

So how many still remember this game and still love it?

• Like 1

Gran_Turismo_4.jpg

One of the best Racing games of the PS2 era and my personal favorite one until now of the series. Spent countless hours in endurance mode in the 24hr races. Best roster of the cars back in the days as well as gorgeous tracks.

• Seattle Circuit
  • Citta di Aria
  • Costa di Amalfi
  • New York
  • Seoul

:majesty:

P.S:- PS4-2 Gens= PS2 ? :unsure:

Edited by Iceman™

Gran_Turismo_4.jpg

One of the best Racing games of the PS2 era and my personal favorite one until now of the series. Spent countless hours in endurance mode in the 24hr races. Best roster of the cars back in the days as well as gorgeous tracks.

• Seattle Circuit
  • Citta di Aria
  • Costa di Amalfi
  • New York
  • Seoul

One of the Biggest Gaming Regrets Ever.Picked up Burnout Dominator over this.Little i knew about this game back then.The Shop Owner insisted 3 times to buy GT4 but i went for the Glossy Cover :wallbash: Still feel gutted over this choice :(

Edited by hope

Yea PS2 generation tak thik hai.....

BTW GT4...mat bol yaar...same here spend countless time on that game. So amazing....i use to drive Mercedes Mclaren SLR and my grandmother used to say ....ek hi gari leta hai baar baar.

She use to quietly watch me playing this game.

• Like 1

^ The best game of the franchise, MGS V was the only other stealth game that gave me this level of fun in a stealth game. But the dialogue work in this game was spot on.

• Like 2

Perfect time to release a new SC as MGS franchise is dead forever. No competition for SC in Action Stealth Espionage genre.

Seeing as how Blacklist turned out to be, I would prefer the franchise stays dormant.

Sent from my Lenovo X3a40 using Tapatalk

Gran_Turismo_4.jpg

• Seattle Circuit
  • Citta di Aria
  • Costa di Amalfi
  • New York
  • Seoul

Best racing game intro ever.........dat hype building

You can thank M$ for that.......M$ is an officially certified franchise killer

you can say goodbye to Tomb Raider too

Please tell that to some jerks around this forum

More likely than not.....

Death Stranding will be a state of the art kick a*s killer app "Stealth Espionage Action" game

It's Kojima we're talking about

Wtf how MS killed SC? Conviction was a not good game. And It's Ubisoft fault not MS as MS was only the publisher of 360 version. They were not involved with development of the game.

Blacklist was not exclusive plus it was a great game.

TR Reboot and ROTR are highest rated and selling TR games. Just coz handful of IVG members hate that doesn't mean franchise is dead.lol

IVG members also hate Mordor, so Mordor is also dead :lol:

PS4 version of ROTR is packed with content and it's already getting lot of good feedback on other forums.

Edited by WhiteWolf

You can thank M$ for that.......M$ is an officially certified franchise killer

you can say goodbye to Tomb Raider too

Please tell that to some jerks around this forum

More likely than not.....

Death Stranding will be a state of the art kick a*s killer app "Stealth Espionage Action" game

It's Kojima we're talking about

Death stranding is a stealth Espionage game?