Classic Game of the Day

Battle City

I have fond memories of this game for the NES. Of course I played it on the Pegasus Entertainment System (the middle east version of the NES :lol:). The aim of the game is to protect the eagle from the enemy tanks. Like most of the games at the time 2 player was THE way to play. Supporting each other to stop the enemy tank from getting to the eagle. The feeling of acquiring the Iron Wall powerup to protect the eagle was fantastic. And of course there was also a map builder which was damn cool.

• Like 2

Oni_Coverart.jpg

Oni
Developer - Bungie (Windows & Mac OS) Rockstar Toronto (PS2)
Platforms - PC , Playstation 2
Publisher - Rockstar

This is one of the best action adventure games i have ever played. I only gotto know this was made by Bungie few years back when i suggested this game to a friend.

This game had a very good story. The combat was really amazing. Gunplay was decent, feels completely outdated now. The guns and ammo were scarce anyways.

But combat was the highlight of the game for me.The animation and gfx was top notch back then.

If you haven't played this game, i suggest you give it a try. The game is really good even now.

Edited by silentassassin
  • Like 2

Clive Barker's Undying

One of the most disturbing games I ever played. The sound design was fantastic and the atmosphere was incredible and really pulled you into the experience. Also the castle/mansion design was so damn good.

• Like 1

^^Finally a game that i've played :( The first horror game i have played. Amazing atmosphere, boss battles and powers. There was one power, i forgot whats it called, that shows things from a different prospective, like a normal room will be shown all soaked with blood, paintings will show people as monsters etc....awesome stuff.One of my all time favorites.

starting today, im going to delete all game posts that are just a random youtube video and or posted with info copy pasted from wiki or any site. either you post your experience with this game or stay out. repeat offenders will get stricter punishment.

above post deleted.

• Like 1

Ok. Will keep that in mind from now on.

No one posted their classic game of the day yet. So, here's my CGOTD

Medal of Honour Allied Assault

My favourite moment from AA - The Omaha Beach landing

Allied Assault was my first WW2 Fps game. I became fan of COD series after playing MOH AA. Bought Allied Assault Warchest edition, which came with Spearhead and Breakthrough expansions, after playing the base game on my friend's computer.

Moh AA is without a doubt a true classic and best AAA story driven WW2 game ever created by creators of COD franchise aka Respawn Entertainment :D

It's sad EA turned Moh into complete sh*t series by releasing those garbage modern MOH games. I really hope EA will get back to Moh and give us a proper WW2 Moh game.

Edited by WhiteWolf

Punisher has to be the most violent game i played on PS2. It had so much killing.

You could people hostage and sh*t. You could interrogate them and even chose how to execute also iirc.

It got very repetitive. I dint complete the game.

interrogation mechanics was broken but awesome..this game need a modern make over