Movie Discussion Thread

HundredProofSam

ZOMG watched a sequence from apne on cable

sunny paaji telling a n**** in a boxing ring

"i f*ck you"--->"you motherf**ker"---->''ooye Come here"----->"phaad daalunga tujhe "

^^

Indian Rambo...

lol have u watched the film...there's nothing lustful about this film

peace

Not the film but its cover while swapping DVDs at the DVD store...where a girls show lying on a bed half naked......

n is a murder mystery story as told by the vendor

here's the genres/plot keywords for this film (on IMDB): Bad Smell, Psychopathic Killer, Death Penalty, Murder, Disturbing, Child Nudity, Father, Daughter Relationship, Suffocation, Corpse, Female Nudity, Child Murder, Prostitute, Naked Dead Woman, Redhead, Serial Killer, Accidental Killing, Psychopath, Prostitution, Orphanage, Drowning

god help the people who rented this movie from ur vendor thinking it was lustful

peace

I think I used the wrong word, lustful, I should hv written Nudity instead!

Btw even u havent seen this movie right?

Just watched Spiderman 3, nice movie!

watched

"The simpsons Movie" - too good 9/10

"1408" - okie dokie 7/10

"vacancy" - good 8/10

"A Beautiful Mind" - okie dokie 7/10

"The Shawshank Redemption" - One of the best movies I've seen so far....watched it almost three times 10/10 !

"Naqaab" - Worst movie I've seen for sometime 1/10 !

watched

"The simpsons Movie" - too good 9/10

"1408" - okie dokie 7/10

"vacancy" - good 8/10

"A Beautiful Mind" - okie dokie 7/10

"The Shawshank Redemption" - One of the best movies I've seen so far....watched it almost three times 10/10 !

"Naqaab" - Worst movie I've seen for sometime 1/10 !

Aah, y did u even go to watch the movie? Its trailer was enuf to guess its rating...

wow the day went by like a dream, had my bike serviced, booked a test ride of p220, went on a date and most importantly watched "chak de" ultimate movie, the chd babe was so damn mesmerising and the punjabi chick was just hilarious.

i'll give it full marks.

cheers

• Like 3

anyones seen fantastic four .. raise of the silver surfer???

if so... hows it??

Like bleeding from every pore in your body as you are getting asphyxiated, even as a sadistic silverback gorilla smashes your head in with a rock and uses your brain as PlayDoh.

• Like 1

I am glad someone did. OK, I did too, to a certain extent, but if I ever see Matt Groening, I will pull a Homer on that Bart and choke his neck a couple of inches longer. With script writers coming in from the first 10 seasons, how the heck did they manage to screw up the movie? I guess it's because they kept trying to tweak the script until the last week of it's release, which they shouldn't have done.

On the whole, the movie feels like an hour-long, 401st episode extending from Season 18 rather than the Simpsons movie all fans wanted to see. Where is the Homer I love, the stupid, yet sensitive guy that loves his family and all things around him, except Ned Flanders and low-fat/diet foods? This Homer they have in the movie is very cruel, and Homer himself has been going that way for quite some time now in the show as well, which is why the quality of the show has slipped in the recent seasons. I mean, what the heck, you celebrate 400 episodes and about 20 years running with an episode like "You Kent Say What You Always Want"? Give me the quality that was there in Seasons 01-10 or just wrap it up and start work full time on bringing Futurama to DVDs properly this time around. Marge taping over the wedding tape to say goodbye to Homer and Bart (holy cow, BART! of ALL the people) going to Ned and wishing for a better father. Can it really get any lower for our favorite Homer? I think not.. I want the Homer that said "I don't know many things, Lisa, but I know one thing. Everything I want and love is under this roof"

• Like 1