KnackChap

Like Heavy Rain, they are using all the processing power to render HQ character models...QD uses this technique that's why you see extremely HQ facial model but sh*t looking environment nd all..lol

Here check the actual gameplay

And as expected Character models look great but everything else not that impressive

I dunno why they are using Shadow Fall engine and not nextgen Uncharted or QD's nextgen engine..SF character model are nothing special..imo

KZ SF models look awesome. Game khela to hai nahi aur bakwaas shuru.

I have seen the videos plus also played the game for few minutes at Reliance Digital....Character models are nothing special...imo...Game has great looking environments but character models are OK nothing OMFG stuff....imo

IMO imo lagane se jhooth sach nahi ho jaata. Played at Reliance digital :rofl:

Teri tarah jhoot bolta nahi mein. PS4 laga rakha hai unhoney customers k liye with KZSF ...ab tujhey nahi manna toh mat maan...

And videos are more than enough to see the visuals and character models of the game...

Edited by Zodak™

With HDMI cable and all?

Yes and PS4 was connected to a Sony Bravia LCD

And dude as far as i know PS4 only supports HDMI out....Only way to get video is through HDMI cable lol...

Edited by Zodak™

• 3 months later...