KiranB28

The best tip for Genji is map the jump button to L2(left trigger) and bunny hop opponents to death.

For me Mcree is the most unusuable character specially with a controller's accuracy. Can imagine how he can dominate with a mouse though.

McCree is good on both consoles and PC. Widowmaker truly dominates on PC but the number of good snipers of consoles is very low so she feels okay. My first play with Widowmaker I got the "Smooth as Silk" and "It Stings" trophies on PS4.

Like with every character you need to give it time to understand however I will say Torbjuron turrets need a major nerf on consoles. Especially level 2 ones. For console accuracy they are too good. But maybe a really good Pharah can make mess of them. I might be wrong.

yeah everyone lets this slide, except angry joe..

because there are micro transaction many games, WoW has it.. the reviewers are now used to this. new users will hate it. like I hate it on mobile, but slowly they are gaining acceptance sadly.

also the thing is blizzard games are meant to played for a long time, you will get a ton of free upgrades... an entire set of expansion worthy content will be given freely..

Havent got a single skin or currency in the last 5 loot boxes I have opened. Thats approximately 5 hours of playtime worth of efforts for absolutely no reward for it. Lets stop being delusional and say that anyone actually cares about voice lines and stickers, or even victory poses for that matter OVER skins. This is totally not done.

$60 given and then I have to be a f**king thankful obedient bot and not croticize this? I dont understand how all the major reviewers let this one slide. The obnoxious and adament gamers would say just play the game you COD noob... But thats just sucking up to this buy our loot boxes bullshit. Yes the game is amazing, but that doesnt give it the right to be an a**hole to the players who bought it.

I know the skin is RIGHT THERE... which i could, in theory, equip and inject some much needed variation to this already low on content game. But no, 15 hours in and not a single legendary(or even purple) skin AFAIK.

Criticize COD or BF as much as you want, but even when it comes to pure cosmetic unlocks they reward plenty and often. Even the recent Uncharted has a gazillion cosmetic stuff. Except for the few l33t players, you know what for us petty casual gamers such cosmetic stuff and rewards keeps it fresh.

/rant

McCree is good on both consoles and PC. Widowmaker truly dominates on PC but the number of good snipers of consoles is very low so she feels okay. My first play with Widowmaker I got the "Smooth as Silk" and "It Stings" trophies on PS4.

Like with every character you need to give it time to understand however I will say Torbjuron turrets need a major nerf on consoles. Especially level 2 ones. For console accuracy they are too good. But maybe a really good Pharah can make mess of them. I might be wrong.

yup, turrets really need a nerf, when your on defend team, you can just put the turret and it will do its job. many teams or players which i have seen use random heroes on defending the first one normally and the others with turrets, they take two turret guy( cant remember his name) and put the turrets opposite to each other, so when you try to go hit one turret the other hits you back, plus it really needs a nerf, 4-5 shots with reaper shotgun means it has lot of health and it takes 15 shurikens to kill a turret.

I love Torbjorn. I use him a lot.
I have played as an engineer in killzone 2 for insane amount of time. Torbjorn is very similar to engineer in KZ2.

But i donno y there is'nt so much outrage against his turret. Its insanely overpowered. Has life of 300 and does great damage to oppn.
Its very annoying while attacking. Even if you are sneaking behind it, it'll turn around in a second and kill it.

Just because of torbjorn, defense is real easy. Its almost impossible to capture a point if there are 2/3 turrets.

Ironically the best counter for Torbjorn is Widowmaker which is getting nerfed.