Watch Dogs 2

Heaven Angel

So edgy. LOL at Marcus's trailer, what's their target audience..middle school kids?

The World reveal video had some actual gameplay rather than BS CGI, and to be honest it looked decent.

EDIT: The gamespot video, I notice PS4 button prompts. I really hope that's PS4 gameplay 'cause graphically it looks reasonable. Nothing out of the park though.

Its has a marketing deal with ps,but i wont be surprised if this is a pc footage.

*Le Ubisoft Game cycle starts*

Game gets ridiculously good trailers and everyone gets hyped. The game will get great reviews because Game journalism is a joke. Everyone will be hype at launch , And Ubisoft will put more diagrams explaining how they make the best IPs . "Most successful launch of a sequel EVAAAR"

People play the game , complain about downgrades and boring af. Then one month later , game will be dead and everyone will say they will never be fooled again.

Ladies and Gentlemen presenting Watch Dogs 2 aka Ubisoft :The Game.

Collect every relic, collectible, hack every cell tower, and all that familiar stuff. Let your gaming OCD run wild.

I hope Mafia 3 sells better than this because instead of focusing on all the crap collectibles, it would actually focus on the story and characters.

Of course i want this game to be good too but this Ubisoft formula is getting very repetitive.But Ubisoft games are strangely very addictive. I liked Assassin’s Creed and Far Cry series. Hopefully Watch Dogs 2 improves massively upon the original like AC2 did over AC1.

Archived