Aramex Shop and Ship

Noctis

jiggy unkeeel ki humsafar ka msg

Hello,

1)The duty on mobile phones is now 2.3 % on the customs assessed value

2) Any kind of supplements , medicines , body building supplements, vitamins or any such consumables will attract a duty of 51 % on the assessed value and an extra charge of 2000 INR will also apply.

Regards,

Anuradha aunty

Manager - Shop & ship

this applies to normal members,not for jiggy :wub:

Any kind of supplements , medicines , body building supplements, vitamins or any such consumables will attract a duty of 51 % on the assessed value and an extra charge of 2000 INR will also apply.

f**k f**kf**kf**kf**kf**kf**kf**kf**kf**kf**kf**kf**kf**kf**kf**kf**kf**kf**kf**kf**kf**kf**kf**kf**kf**kf**kf**kf**kf**kf**kf**kf**kf**kf**kf**kf**kf**kf**kf**kf**kf**kf**kf**kf**kf**kf**kf**kf**kf**kf**kf**kf**kf**kf**kf**kf**kf**kf**kf**kf**kf**kf**kf**kf**kf**kf**kf**kf**kf**kf**kf**kf**kf**kf**kf**kf**kf**kf**kf**kf**kf**kf**kf**kf**kf**kf**kf**kf**kf**kf**kf**kf**kf**kf**k

And I'd just started ordering what I really wanted to. I've asked for a reason on the extra charges and the increase in duty. what the *bleep* is the extra 2 grand for? :furious:

Does anyone know if we can order from ebay.com or ebay.co.uk from this? Will the eBay sellers accept our Indian PayPal accounts(with Indian address), but a shipping address of US/UK?

Does anyone know if we can order from ebay.com or ebay.co.uk from this? Will the eBay sellers accept our Indian PayPal accounts(with Indian address), but a shipping address of US/UK?

ask the sellers ...

usually 99% of the sellers will not ship products to any other address,other then the paypal address

still you can try

Hi all need help with the following items as to what will be the tax approx. Never used this service and want to get an idea what the damage will be. Just registered on SNS.

Intel Core i7-2600K Processor 3.4GHz 8 MB Cache Socket LGA1155 $314.95

ASUS P8Z68 Deluxe - LGA 1155 - Z68 - SATA 6Gbps and USB 3.0 - ATX Intel Z68 DDR3 2200 Motherboards $259.99

Also where can i see my customer number. I can see some BLR XXX(number) once i registered is that it?

Thanks in advance

I have a 200$ NewEgg Coupon....But i dont know Aramex accept the shipping as it requires sign of the order ? Any ideas ?

Also i want a coupon to register at Aramex SnS

EDIT--

I got coupon and registered successfully

Archived