Ps3 Wireless Headphone(amazing price)

^^ called the local branch...

just as i am used to with every courier company that trolls me hard.. the magical words i get to hear from them "haan banda abhi abhi nikla hain delivery ke liye. He should be at your place in 10 mins"

Saala, been waiting since morning without taking a bath thinking the courier guy might come and i'll not be able to make it in time :furious:

^^ called the local branch...

just as i am used to with every courier company that trolls me hard.. the magical words i get to hear from them "haan banda abhi abhi nikla hain delivery ke liye. He should be at your place in 10 mins"

Saala, been waiting since morning without taking a bath thinking the courier guy might come and i'll not be able to make it in time :furious:

courier wala ke saath bath karega?? :O:roflroll:

Jiggy bhai and courier wala

bb_bath11.jpg

courier wala ke saath bath karega?? :O:roflroll:

Jiggy bhai and courier wala

bb_bath11.jpg

:ack:

saale, if i'm takin a bath how will i have enough time to dry up and make it to the door in a not-so-suggestive manner?

he is just waiting for courier wala so that he can have bath together with him....:P

understood that :P

are you explainging because I dont understand Hindi :naughty: ? the only hindi word in his post is "saale"

Depending on the retail price of this in India .. I will choose betweent this and PSV

damn.. no sign of the clown yet :doh:

am going to get me a bath...had enough of this nonsense...

That anuradha chick who i praised in over the last few days is gonna get GOT tomorrow morning :fogug:

Archived