Kingdoms Of Amalur: Reckoning

tridenthawk

seems too good to be true :O

Although I think it will be largely ignored at launch and will get 7-8 type scores. People will only play it once it goes cheap or there's nothing else to play. That's how it is for new IPs which don't come from big name studios.

This is day one for me though.

Any news on the multiplayer modes , online or offline ? here are the release dates btw North America - February 7, 2012 , Europe - February 10, 2012 , the one thing i also want to ask which version do we get in the shop like origin or game 4u or croma in india i suppose they get the europe versions right so we would get the game in India by feb 12 ?

Yeah there are multiplayer gameplay possible for instance guild war [ mmo rpg ] type , you go on group missions , fable 3 like although i did not play the game but i heard it had online co-op missions , Rusty Hearts like were you & your buds team up , [ demon , dark ] souls like , were you can help someone defeat people or invade teritories , DC Universe online like were you can create custom missions for other players or take challenges as a group , so basically multiplayer has a lot of potential when it comes to a RPG , Don't forget Lord Of The Ring movies , they did show buch of people facing various obstacles , innovation in games is always possible if the developers feel like it

Archived