Uncharted 3- Drakes Deception - Fragfests

TAZ

multiplayer.jpg

Uncharted 3 - Game Types

Team Deathmatch: A fight to the end with teammates at your side.

Plunder: Bring the Idol back to your base.

Team Objective: Complete the objective before you enemies, best of 5 rounds win.

Three Team Deathmatch: Grab a Buddy and take on two other teams. 2v2v2.

Free For All: You fight alone and the victory is all yours.

Hardcore: No Boosters. No Medal Kickbacks. No Mods. Just your skill and more health.

High Stakes: Gamble with your XP and cash.

Co-op Arena - Survive the waves of various AI enemies.

Co-op Hunter Arena - Two teams of two fight to score three different treasures in three different chests.

Co-op Adventure - Similar to Co-op Objective in Uncharted 2, Adventure has three players trying to complete a certain goal.

Uncharted 3 - MP Features

Uncharted TV: Videos directly from Naughty Dog. Trailers, behind the scenes videos and plays of the week.

Cinema: View and edit past matches. Screenshots and videos can be uploaded to your HDD and YouTube.

Facebook: Allows updates, 90 second match highlight videos, screen shots, and invites to be sent, shared,

and received via Facebook from inside the game.

Local split-screen: Two players will be available in all gametypes except Free for all. Both players can log in

with their own PSN ID and level up on their own account.

Boosters: The booster system has changed slightly from the booster system in Uncharted 2. This time

around, the effect of boosters will change with which rank the booster is at. The more a booster is used, the more

it will rank up. The higher its rank, the greater it's reward.

Taunts: Laugh, Kiss, Flex, Flurry, Yes, Dance, Loser, Pump, Oh Snap, Denied and Footlong.

multiplayer2.jpg

New Additions

Kickbacks: Medal Kickbacks can be activated once a player earns a certain number of medals. Examples are

Speedy G, RPG!! and Quick Boom.

Power Plays: Activates during Standard TDM when a team is losing by a large amount. They provide the team

on top with an opportunity to maximize their cash for the match, while evening the odds for the team on the losing end of

the equation and giving them the opportunity to close the gap a little.

Overtime: Matches that are too close to call enter OT.

Character customization: Players can now customize their characters, with hundreds of different types and colors of

clothing available for characters like Nate and Sully. Players are also given a custom character to customize.

Weapon Mods: Weapon features can be customized, from grips and stocks to design and color. Weapons can be

modded with attachments to increase their performance.

Emblems: Edit your emblems with hundreds decals. Emblems show up on your character and sometimes on the environment.

multiplayer3.jpg

Maps: Airstrip, Chateau, Desert Village, London Underground, Yemen, Syria, City of Brass, Molten Ruins,

Facility, Highrise, Museum, Cave, Lost City, Sanctuary and Fort.

New to the game ?? Here's a guide for you

http://community.us.playstation.com/docs/DOC-1076

I dont have the code either BUT vasu will give his A/c to download the beta from his PSN+ A/c. which i really doubt would work out... And if it deosnt i will pay the local shopkeeper to take out a code from some copy as he seals the game at his shop :naughty: If i get the code which i will enquire tonight will let you guys know about the price... if anyone else wants it i can get it for you...

I dont have the code either BUT vasu will give his A/c to download the beta from his PSN+ A/c. which i really doubt would work out... And if it deosnt i will pay the local shopkeeper to take out a code from some copy as he seals the game at his shop :naughty: If i get the code which i will enquire tonight will let you guys know about the price... if anyone else wants it i can get it for you...

dude you have the r8 contacts :giggle: ..plz do let me know abt the price :dance:

E3 2011: Uncharted 3 Beta Tips

Now that you know all the Uncharted 3 multiplayer details, it's time to make sure you don't suck at it. Obviously, playing and honing your skills is the preferred way to get awesome at the game, but the beta doesn't begin until at least June 28, 2011. While you wait for that glorious day, IGN grabbed developer Naughty Dog and asked them to give you the ins and outs of Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception. Some of the tips are obvious, but plenty of them give you insight that you wouldn't get on your own until the end of June.

DID YOU KNOW: Treasure Sets

* There are different levels of rarity for Treasure Sets. Artifact Sets, Idol Sets, Relic Sets and Legendary Sets

* Treasure Sets unlock "Appearance" items and "Emblem" parts. They also unlock special items we're not quite ready to talk about yet!

* Treasures drop in a variety of game types

* Some Treasures will only drop in certain Game Types or Maps

- Rolling is an excellent way to avoid fire

- Always consider how you can combine Boosters. Some combinations create a great loadout

DID YOU KNOW: Paid Boosters

* You are given the option to purchase them before a game starts

* They can be purchased at any time during a match by pressing start

- Pick the right moments when to use a Medal Kickback. Speedy G (an in-game speed boost) works quite well with certain Power Weapons

- Don't take the risk of aiming out of cover when someone is nearby. Blindfire from cover, when someone is close, is very powerful

DID YOU KNOW: Treasure Drops

* A Treasure Drop will be either money or a piece of a Treasure Set

* Picking up a treasure will always award a Medal

- When a Treasure drops in a game, it will only be around for a certain amount of time. Get out there and get it!

- Anytime a cinematic event happens on a competitive map, new gameplay elements can open up. Keep an eye out for them

DID YOU KNOW: Buddy System

* A Buddy can pick up a treasure for another Buddy. Doing so will award money but not the Treasure

* A Buddy can spawn on another Buddy when they are not in combat

* Buddies can high-five each by holding square next to each other

* When Buddies take down a enemy together, an icon appears over the corpse and the Buddies can high-five each other (it's awesome)

* A Buddy can be abandoned by high-fiving with another teammate

* Never leave your Buddy

- It's not always helpful to just spawn on your buddy. Consider when to spawn on your Buddy or you may regret it

- Take the time to study what Boosters and Weapon Mods will be unlocked at certain Ranks. You can always save up money for the Loadout you want

DID YOU KNOW: Medal Kickbacks

* Not all Medal Kickbacks are created equally. Some cost more medals than others

* Medal Kickbacks are activated by pressing up on the D-pad

* Teammates will show the Medal Kickback icon near their player arrow when they have one activated

- Taunting is awesome. You can taunt by not moving and pressing X

- You can high-five anytime by holding down on the D-pad

DID YOU KNOW: Mechanics

* Sprint has been added and is defaulted to R3. It can changed to L3 under Options

* Grenades can be thrown back with the right timing

* A grenade can be dropped while rolling or jumping

* Ziplines are awesome -- you can shoot from them or throw a grenade

@Taz .. ye dualat bhi le lo ... aur thode aur paise bhi le lo ... bhale cheen lo mujhse GOW ki trophies ... magar mujhko dilwa do .. UC3 ka Beta ... wo drake ke bandook wo chloe ki jawani ....

Bhai ... i am interested .. tu keemat bol ....

@Taz .. ye dualat bhi le lo ... aur thode aur paise bhi le lo ... bhale cheen lo mujhse GOW ki trophies ... magar mujhko dilwa do .. UC3 ka Beta ... wo drake ke bandook wo chloe ki jawani ....

Bhai ... i am interested .. tu keemat bol ....

will let you know in a bit :(

btw repped for that SHAYARI

Archived