Official Wii-U Thread

Guys,

When switching off...the disc tray button goes white and power light goes orange for 10 secs than red...is that how it is?? i mean disc light remains on??

I went through manul as well..it does not talk about orange light.

Also Sach4life...how do you buy games from eshop?? directly by adding your Indian credit card or by buying eshop points from other websites.??

Does anyone of you find gamepad distracting when both is on tv and gamepad??

I think they'll launch the new console in 2016 end or beginning of 2017...so there is time..

I was hoping they would support this wii u for quite some time.

Guys,

When switching off...the disc tray button goes white and power light goes orange for 10 secs than red...is that how it is?? i mean disc light remains on??

I went through manul as well..it does not talk about orange light.

Also Sach4life...how do you buy games from eshop?? directly by adding your Indian credit card or by buying eshop points from other websites.??

Does anyone of you find gamepad distracting when both is on tv and gamepad??

I was hoping they would support this wii u for quite some time.

Directly from eshop with the credit card.

WII U was released in 2012, so if the new system arrives in 2017, 5 years of support is good enough with the kind of games they are releasing constantly.

Directly from eshop with the credit card.

WII U was released in 2012, so if the new system arrives in 2017, 5 years of support is good enough with the kind of games they are releasing constantly.

But early 1 or 2 years there was hardly anything on the system...if i am right it just started picking up this year with mario kart 8 and super mario 3d world.

And thanks for the info. Will try to avoid as much as possible buying from there ...until its really cheap.

While searching for info on getting my issue fixed...i read that once you delete your profile everythings goes away with it...your digital purchases etc.

Makes no sense....I dont know why they have this attitude .

hey guys just a heads up about the wii u console !

I had this issue where the gamepad would not sync with the wii u console. This issue is quite common with a number of wii u consoles.

After goin through a number of nintendo sites i realised i had to switch off the stand by features under power settings in the console also disable quick start menu. its a problem with the latest firmware.

Mastetjack u bought a new Wii u kya ? [emoji14]

Mohit

I hope you are aware that all E-Shop games are tied to your WII U hardware and not your online ID... :P

Yes..i came to know about it..Now gonna buy from eshop...until and unlessit is at throw away price and that is also very unlikely ...This is Nintendo.

hey guys just a heads up about the wii u console !

I had this issue where the gamepad would not sync with the wii u console. This issue is quite common with a number of wii u consoles.

After goin through a number of nintendo sites i realised i had to switch off the stand by features under power settings in the console also disable quick start menu. its a problem with the latest firmware.

Thanks. will disable it now.

yes :harhar:

Congrats!...Ntsc u/c? kitna pada

Guys,

When switching off...does the disc tray light stays on?? just want to make sure it is properly shut before i disconnect from power outlet.

Also do i always need to connect sensor bar to use wii remote plus??...i plan not to use gamepad as much as i can .

btw guys ..i would advice you to go for Hori screenguard if you ever want to put screen guard. It is really good. Was Very easy to appply. Best i have ever seen .....

Guys,

When switching off...does the disc tray light stays on?? just want to make sure it is properly shut before i disconnect from power outlet.

Also do i always need to connect sensor bar to use wii remote plus??...i plan not to use gamepad as much as i can .

btw guys ..i would advice you to go for Hori screenguard if you ever want to put screen guard. It is really good. Was Very easy to appply. Best i have ever seen .....

I think u need the sensor bar for it to sync with the wiimote always..and for your query..i think this link should help you.

http://www.nintendolife.com/forums/wii-u/is_there_any_way_to_turn_off_the_disc_indicator

Also, did you import your Wii U or did your relatives bring it for you..

I think u need the sensor bar for it to sync with the wiimote always..and for your query..i think this link should help you.

http://www.nintendolife.com/forums/wii-u/is_there_any_way_to_turn_off_the_disc_indicator

Also, did you import your Wii U or did your relatives bring it for you..

relatives leke aye...

Add me too guys. Masterjack is my only friend right now. I don't have MK8 though :P

NNID - honeybunny1303

When did you buy Wii U? :O

I'll add all of you guys on Christmas after I set up my room with the new devices(wii u/projector). I also don't have any multiplayer games though(except Nintendo Land possibly, not sure about that). Too bad they don't have online mp in Super Mario 3D World. Need to buy MK8 soon it seems.

guys what is price of wii u in grey in mumbai ?

had went to alfa in irla they said they stopped selling wii uand says whole nintendo stuff wont be selling anymore (well the guy is always in pissed out mood ) he told this to my cousin.

Anyone know price in sayonara (bandra linking road) or any place where i can get near andheri or borivali ?

thanks in advance :)

guys what is price of wii u in grey in mumbai ?

had went to alfa in irla they said they stopped selling wii uand says whole nintendo stuff wont be selling anymore (well the guy is always in pissed out mood ) he told this to my cousin.

Anyone know price in sayonara (bandra linking road) or any place where i can get near andheri or borivali ?

thanks in advance :)

It isn't available in bangalore as well..the guy over here said..it isn't coming anymore...selling at 42,990 at ebay though..

Archived