The Xbox Elite Wireless Controller is priced at a whopping Rs. 10,990. Available for pre-order "Exclusively" at flipkart with the release date at 31 March 2016.

Kinda ironic, first Amazon had the exclusivity and now its Flipkart.

Source:

http://www.flipkart.com/microsoft-xbox-elite-wireless-controller-gamepad/p/itmeguectnqvwykt?pid=ACCEGUECBA22BFFD&otracker=clp_games_PromoWidget2_0-3_banners_0

Regards,

Stan "IVG_Santa"

gyara hazaar ka controller :rofl:

Abbey

it was always $150 to begin with....why the shock

if anything it's good news that it's selling exactly at the same mrp as west

Sony should also come up with this

I'm seriously asking,

Who is ready to pay 11K for a controller from here? Is it really that good?

@Ank

The DS4 is the best controller i have ever used. The only complaint i have with it is its battery life, which is very low compared to the DS3.

Elite is a true high quality premium controller..Premium hardware ka premium price. It's not for everyone..Only those who are into pro gaming or very rich will buy it :P

Elite was sold out everywhere in US during Christmas last year.

Elite is a true high quality premium controller..Premium hardware ka premium price. It's not for everyone..Only those who are into pro gaming or very rich will buy it :P

Elite was sold out everywhere in US during Christmas last year.

Damn you rich American people!

It's the best gaming controller in the market..Just check Engadget,Verge nd other tech sites review.

Just checked out a review. I must say, it looks premium and magnetic replaceable sticks are definitely cool. But, i still can't get around that weird analog sticks placement as i have been a PS gamer for my whole life.

Still man, I can't even imagine spending 11K for a controller.

Hahahahah 11000 lmao.. maine 15000 main 5 months used one along with a brand new controller khareeda tha.. waah bc controller k bhaav main console mil gaya..

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

BC Microsoft, Console to bik nahi rha idhar, controller ka price lga diya 11 hazaar.

Diwali tak wait karo.. saath main console free denge..

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Archived