Virtua Tennis 4

KnackChap

Developed by AM3 (hitmaker) the original VT developers and not by the shitheads at sumo digital. supports Move 1:1 and 3d on the PS3

:O .... hitmaker is still alive? ... O_O ... goddammit wheres my Crazy taxi 4 and Virtual On...

Awesome game is Awesome ... VT2 was my favorite.....sumo digital aint so bad.. they made a sonic game that din suck :bigyellowgrin:

• 2 weeks later...

Wow...This Game has amazing features...

U can switch b/w 1st person n 3rd person view...

The game uses almost no buttons...you are relying entirely on your own movement. :O:wOOtjumpy:

Just Awesome..

Full Article below..

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2010/08/30/a-few-rallies-with-virtua-tennis-4-and-playstation-move/

why does everyone ever in a VT game has skin disease?

:nono:

Whoever told you that i sold my copy of VT? I still have it...If you have the time let's play this weekend...

hy..i was out of town for a bit..let's play sometime this week.

I see glorious lack of Nadal in the screenshots :doh:

missed out on the previous tennis game VT3 or top spin, dont remember- one that was out early last year, as i was a new ps3 owner and did not know what to get what not to get.. will take this for sure. Move support is even more win !!

also i am not familier with VT but do they have WTA players as well ?? laydees !! people.. Dementieva, sharapova, Wozniaki.. etc. also what about creation mode. how extensive is it ? I want to create my first love in tennis- anastasia myskina :wub: :wub: (how i wish she was still playing)

Wow...This Game has amazing features...

U can switch b/w 1st person n 3rd person view...

The game uses almost no buttons...you are relying entirely on your own movement. :O:wOOtjumpy:

Just Awesome..

Full Article below..

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2010/08/30/a-few-rallies-with-virtua-tennis-4-and-playstation-move/

The Side movement is automatic, kind of kills the game ! :thumbdown:

The Side movement is automatic, kind of kills the game ! :thumbdown:

They said no use of buttons...Analog is used for movement..Either ur navigation controller or DS3..

I'm pretty sure it wont hv automatic movement...Making NT 4 with automatic movement is impossible n ridiculous..

I see glorious lack of Nadal in the screenshots :doh:

missed out on the previous tennis game VT3 or top spin, dont remember- one that was out early last year, as i was a new ps3 owner and did not know what to get what not to get.. will take this for sure. Move support is even more win !!

also i am not familier with VT but do they have WTA players as well ?? laydees !! people.. Dementieva, sharapova, Wozniaki.. etc. also what about creation mode. how extensive is it ? I want to create my first love in tennis- anastasia myskina :wub: :wub: (how i wish she was still playing)

VT 2009 was out last year in May.Creation mode in VT 09' is total crap.:thumbdown:

They said no use of buttons...Analog is used for movement..Either ur navigation controller or DS3..

I'm pretty sure it wont hv automatic movement...Making NT 4 with automatic movement is impossible n ridiculous..

the gamescom demo had auto movement, you just had to swing and the rest was taken care of by the computer. i would be very surprised and disappointed if the final game ended up that way

the gamescom demo had auto movement, you just had to swing and the rest was taken care of by the computer. i would be very surprised and disappointed if the final game ended up that way

WTF :furious:

This the game will be total sh*t...

I'm sure automatic movement will be optional. It would probably make the game more fun for those playing in the first-person perspective, coz then you would only have to focus on strokeplay.

peace

hope so...

n Seems u can even use spin on the ball...All the shots depend on the motion n no buttons..If they r adding all these features then i'm sure it wont hv automatic movement..

The article says that the game will track front & back movement, side will be automatic. Difficult to imagine playing this with 3D, will the ball automatically find you ? . :scratchchin:

Quote from the link/witeup:

The demo available to play at gamescom (and my desk) features Roger Federer and Andy Murray. Your character’s left and right movement is automatic but each swing of the racquet must be performed by the player and you can drop back or rush to the net by physically stepping back or forward. There’s a dynamic camera system in place, so when the ball is in the other half of the court, the camera pans out so that you can see your position.

Speaking of spin and back/forehand, I really wanna play the table tennis game in the Sports Champions compilation. Demo videos make it look mad accurate.

Table tennis is often too fast for normal controller reactions (anyone who played R*'s Table Tennis will agree to that), so if done well, TT will be awesome fun with Move.

peace

Will Table Tennis have split screen mode or will it handle local multiplayer like VT (change sides after a couple of games)

I think local MP will have to be split screen. Since gameplay is so fast, it will get quite confusing for the player on the far side if its same-screen MP

peace

Speaking of spin and back/forehand, I really wanna play the table tennis game in the Sports Champions compilation. Demo videos make it look mad accurate.

Table tennis is often too fast for normal controller reactions (anyone who played R*'s Table Tennis will agree to that), so if done well, TT will be awesome fun with Move.

peace

Yeah me too looking forward to TT in sports champions. Having played TT professionally in real life , it would be fun to play with move.

• 3 weeks later...

Also some1 pls tell me the sex of the person who'sgven the interview...

f**k! i am confused as hell too. the voice over in the video refers to that 'thing' as 'he/him' but then the video cuts to a part where you can see it wearing a skirt and leggings :panic: :panic:

Archived