Aramex Shop and Ship

Noctis

Hmm. So it ain't exactly el cheapo. They updated my shipment with a delivery charge of 914 INR (~20.12 US$). This is on products worth 1700 INR (~37.5 US$). Amazon showed that the shipment weighed 1.74 lbs while SnS says it weighs 1.75 lbs (~794 gms). Dunno how these weights are calculated as all the package contains are 2 blurays (both double disk ones - weights not shown by Amazon) & 1 graphic novel (weight is 12 ounces i.e. 340 gms as per Amazon). I think they include the packing weight too (from what I've heard, they open the stuff and repack in their own boxes).

Have asked for a breakup of the shipping charge. Waiting for reply from SnS.

Weight is calculated based on the higher of volumetric or dead weight, all importers do this.

Shipping charges are $10 for the first .5 kg and $8 for incremental ones, and in your case its 10+8+~2 tax.

Registered with the USD5983402 code... worked flawlessly!!

Just a small doubt... is everyone *storing* their CC info with these folks? Unlike Google Checkout ( as an example ), i dont see an option to delete my CC details from the website. Would much rather prefer being prompted for card details at every transaction than leaving everything with them :fear:

Weight is calculated based on the higher of volumetric or dead weight, all importers do this.

Shipping charges are $10 for the first .5 kg and $8 for incremental ones, and in your case its 10+8+~2 tax.

Gah!!Was planning to order something through them but the shipping charges are more than the actual cost of the product. :surprise:

Unlike Google Checkout ( as an example ), i dont see an option to delete my CC details from the website. Would much rather prefer being prompted for card details at every transaction than leaving everything with them

Yeah, they stored my CC details as well. We cant even remove them. Not a good thing.

Yeah, they stored my CC details as well. We cant even remove them. Not a good thing.

yeah :(

Update: Just spoke to their office in mumbai. Pretty professional and courteous... i guess i shouldn't doubt them so much.

And for all the newbies, your SnS account number is what you see right below your name in the addresses for US/US/China.

yeah :(

Update: Just spoke to their office in mumbai. Pretty professional and courteous... i guess i shouldn't doubt them so much.

And for all the newbies, your SnS account number is what you see right below your name in the addresses for US/US/China.

newbie there was a checkbox... "do you want to save your c info" while registering...no need to check on that... :P ...it never stored mine..

newbie there was a checkbox... "do you want to save your c info" while registering...no need to check on that... :P ...it never stored mine..

obaid bhai asa nahi bolna chahiya tha......hum log internet generation hai is liya hum log ko idea hai...ab koi purana generation se hoga toh naturally he will not know so much ...:P

obaid bhai asa nahi bolna chahiya tha......hum log internet generation hai is liya hum log ko idea hai...ab koi purana generation se hoga toh naturally he will not know so much ...:P

:ack:

may teh ICO collection never see the light of the day :devil:

Right where it hurts ... ;)

uncle... agar pre-registration mein option de hain... toh post-registration mein bhi option dena chahiye tha na.... :chair:

+100...we should respect the old generation :good:

:devil:

:ack:

may teh ICO collection never see the light of the day :devil:

Right where it hurts ... ;)

Hahaha......dhuniya ka koi taqaat ICO collection ko nikal ne se nahi rok sakta...and not only that...millions in sales soon ....B)

uncle... agar pre-registration mein option de hain... toh post-registration mein bhi option dena chahiye tha na.... :chair:

jab bhagvan zindagi ka option ek baar deta hai...........toh credit card ka option baar baar kyuon milega ....:P

n00b Q: how is SnS as compared to the l33ches @ SYW? i know that deliveries from SYW take 2-3 weeks :( is SnS any quicker?

well shopurworld gave a horrible experience to me recently..had ordered a product with them...after 2 weeks no news...rang them to find out "sir the amazon seller has not shipped"

anyways got pissed off and cancelled my order...they said refund will take 12-15 days...placed a order for the same product with ICC world on same date...and to my surprise they offered a lower price of atleast 700bucks less then shopurworld,plus after placing the order...they delivered it to me within 5 days...

and now coming back to shopurworld...after 15-17 days (working days,i never counted sat or sunday also) since the refund did not reflect back to my card...rang them again...now they told me i need to wait one more week because of some technical error on their part to get the refund...and the week will end tomorrow...hopefully they refund back the money...otherwise they going to get a good piece of mind..its been a month since they started the refund process and still no news...

Archived