SHOPTO.NET & PLAYASIA

adi19871

Well most of the cases if its a debit card then the card will not be accepted. U need to have a credit card (Visa or master) .

If you are however unable to add the credit card to the website (Assuming its shopto as it is the only one where you have to add ) just remember that they will charge 1 pound to add the card to the website . If your bank is denying this transaction then maybe they are unable to add. Contact your bank (Credit card) and ask them whats happening.

My opinion is it may be a debit card. Also there are some days when the website is under maintenence or has issues cos I have not been able to log in. Do try adding your credit card again.

Cheers,

Adi

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys, I need a little piece of advice..

If I choose Fedex delivery from Play-asia, it's almost guaranteed that I'll be charged with customs?

I actually wanted to buy WWE'13 asian version for PS3...because all the stores here have the US version and you can't download DLC with that.

Play-asia has the Asian version I want.

Now the thing is, I'm leaving town by 20th November 2012...and I want to receive my game before that, so obviously I'll choose Fedex. Now the game costs ~2900...plus ~1300 for the Fedex quick delivery....on top of this, there's a good chance they'll charge me for customs?..if so, any idea how much will it be? Will it be a pain in the neck x__x?

One last thing guys, should I go with all the trouble to get the asian version just for the sake of DLC?

Or just go to the local store and get the game at ~2800.....but it'll be the US version(no DLC for me :(......................but I can wait for the WWE'13 Wrestlemania Edition around April 2013 and get all the DLC for free.....then I'll have to buy the game twice....what the heck -.-

I so wish I had an xbox-360 right now..

yelp?

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Just now,I have ordered Dark souls prepare to die edition x360 via master DEBIT CARD on shopto.net !!

Transaction was like makkhan ......

Just a piece of advice to those who want to pay via Visa/Master DEBIT CARDS..Don't save your debit card details on the portal.it would give a ERROR message @final stage Just add what you wanna buy to the cart & pay for it through your bank server.Shopto.net accepts all VISA/master debit cards. :)

Waiting for my order to arrive.... :punk:

P.S Kudos to the thread starter & Pranav babu :majesty: for such a detailed review :) Due diligence is the way to go.. ;)

Archived