IVG apparels and accessories

godspeed4476

67 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

i am in for the t-shirts.

i believe the t-shirts should be IVG centric. Have a logo or some art work on the tees.. I like what danny has done.

Game releated t-shirts are available everywhere. it should be something,which promotes IVG.

gaming tees thread :wOOtjumpy:

count me in... for gaming tees.. money will never be a prob

yeah, 5K for one tee u order, the amount doubles for the next tee B)

anyho, that sample design is lame, though i like the front logo, but green is yacck :thumbdown:

IVG abstract would be cool B)

This time it will have to be something that doesn't infringe on any copyrights. :fear:

alternatively, we could make a collage and infringe on a whole bunch of copyrights at once. they can't all come after us right? :naughty:

What is this "Count me in"sh*t? Phokat ka mil raha kya? :doh: Accha sa design bana ke post karo funktees.com ya myntra.com par... jisko chahiye khareed lega.. idhar line lagane se sasta me thode milega! :doh:

right :giggle: ...i think people should rather give ideas and think of something which will look good...if they know designing stuff then post all that...that should be helpful

Hey genius, it was just people showing that they are interested in getting a merchandise, and its gonna be a BULK order, so people are just saying that they too will like to PAY while ordering in BULK,

Hey genius, it was just people showing that they are interested in getting a merchandise, and its gonna be a BULK order, so people are just saying that they too will like to PAY while ordering in BULK,

Again! Admins are not gonna order it, and give it away. And no one is gonna buy more than one tee anyway. So, what bulk order sh*t, you are talking about. If you want discount on that, or something, order is supposed to be from 1 person, not 100. No wonder, you are a 1 star player.

ok. this is a fast rough job done in 5 mins.. This is with a simplistic approach... juz an idea...ok..

really good design. the ivg logo looks good. but lets keep the flouroscent green to the bare minimum lest we all risk being called IVGAY or IndianVideoGAYmer :rofl::bigyellowgrin:

repped you ;)

Pretty swell design, You could add ribs to the sleeves too, same color as the logo and text.

Dude??? :huh: you want cute florescent green to be splashed all over the Tee?? :rofl:

and @ recent posts. we guys can never have or reach a consensus can we :naughty:

What is this "Count me in"sh*t? Phokat ka mil raha kya? :doh: Accha sa design bana ke post karo funktees.com ya myntra.com par... jisko chahiye khareed lega.. idhar line lagane se sasta me thode milega! :doh:

Why are you so eager to blabber your mouth/keyboard on the issues you have no idea about ? troll in making or have you already unlocked that achievement ?

X-Tees is now tshirts.in and they have decent fabric quality.

And guys please keep the catfights to a minimum, like after every 20 posts or so :notangel:

really good design. the ivg logo looks good. but lets keep the flouroscent green to the bare minimum lest we all risk being called IVGAY or IndianVideoGAYmer :rofl::bigyellowgrin:

repped you ;)

Dude??? :huh: you want cute florescent green to be splashed all over the Tee?? :rofl:

and @ recent posts. we guys can never have or reach a consensus can we :naughty:

Whats wrong with floroscent green..

Tough guys dont wear pink anymore, they wear floroscent green

:gunsmilie:

Archived