The Travel Thread

MAK

if buying alcohol to bring back tell so to the shopkeeper he'll giv u a receipt in case the authorities catch you

brittos serves good beef forgot the dish's name but u cn ask the waiters fr suggestions
their lasagna ws nice too

ritz cafe order fish thalis and squid fry

Just got back from HK on sunday. Ritz Carlton at the International Commerce Center ftw :surprise:.

The views from the room were breathtaking.

Had a terrible experience on jet air, where my seat in first was not reclining . What a waste of money. Had to sit in a 90 degree position althrough despite travelling in first.

Fortunately, they have compensated with an open dated complimentary ticket to the destination of our choice.

Had a terrible experience on jet air, where my seat in first was not reclining . What a waste of money. Had to sit in a 90 degree position althrough despite travelling in first.

Fortunately, they have compensated with an open dated complimentary ticket to the destination of our choice.

Lol why did you choose Jet over Air India or Cathay Pacific or Thai Airways?Even IndiGo is better than Jet. :| Jet Airways is terrible I mean they are expensive but their service is poor.

P.S. I have only used Jet once. (Domestic).

Planning to travel to us in November. Would be a solo backpacking trip. Have planned for 15-20 days. Any tips regarding cheap travel arrangements are welcome.

Also people say that US tourist visa is difficult to get and rejection rate is high. Many of my friend's have got their visa rejected 2-3 times. Any info on this? Sala mera visa reject kiya toh rone lagunga udhar hi. Fkin 10k down the drain