Grand Theft Auto V

Snake

Holy Fook, finally GTA 5 is arriving on PC, I literally slammed my phone down on reading the news and rushed to the temple to thank the gods,

Just hoping now that they price it at Rs 499 like GTA 4

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

are you serious? :rofl:

more like 1499/1799

Well they released borderlands and nba2k14 for 499 ... if it us on that price point... I'm sure there will be a lot of buyers ... mist if my friends pirate games ... they could end up buying it for this price

Well its Rockstar and GTA, this combination never fails to surprise us, nobody expected them to launch gta 4 at 499 yet they did, seeing how popular GTA is in India, they might just repeat that,

Keeping my fingers crossed.

I guess E-xpress is distributor , they will definitely price it at 1499.

Me gonna buy again for sure ,confused between pc or ps4 , dont think my pc can handle it (i-3 processor :l )

Yeah Max Payne 3 was a fantastic port. Never had any complaints about GTA 3, VC or SA either.

GTA V could be a bad port or it could be a great port. But it seems unfair to condemn it just because of one poor port they made of GTA IV.

PS4 it is for me too. Have heard a lot of cool things about the PS4 version. e.g. the police radio chatter will come out of the DS4 speaker.

What else have you heard from your friend? :P

You once said - 1) Next gen port of a famous PS360 game --> That's GTA V.

2) Sequel of a popular PS360 game, That has to be RDR 2...right? :naughty:

Your GTA Online profile saves will carry over to all platforms not just PS4... :D

If you already own the game on PS3 or Xbox 360, you can carry across your GTA Online progress – but not your GTA 5 core game saves. It’s similar to Call of Duty cross-gen profile transfers, it seems.

that means i can cont...playing my character on PC :D

O1XM54.gif

That's some significant overhaul .... it would be even more awesome if they add a next gen las venturas to it :P

So, two main reasons to buy PS4 this year - Arkham Knight and GTA V !

Edited by Ne0