The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

ScrewyAurum

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHH, what happened Haddy??? You were supposed to be the best Gwent player in Velen....FK YOU!!!!

^ Is Witcher 2 installed on your PC because I think the game is dependent on the prequel titles to be installed to access their saves.

No its not installed currently . i remember last week that in vizimia a guy came and asked me about all the events of witcher 2 throughconversation . But after starting a new campaign the guy didnt ask meaning my choice will be generated randomly .

Does witcher 2 decisions have good impact on witcher 3 story??

^ Nothing is broken, but expect the game to be continually patched till the end of its lifecycle (which means till the EE is released).

No its not installed currently . i remember last week that in vizimia a guy came and asked me about all the events of witcher 2 throughconversation . But after starting a new campaign the guy didnt ask meaning my choice will be generated randomly .

Does witcher 2 decisions have good impact on witcher 3 story??

Yeah! Your choices make a couple of differences, not big earth-shattering, dimension-shredding things like BIOWARE tries but small things like dialogue difference's, character points (although I have not seen Iorveth and Saskia) northern dispositions, the paranoia around certain groups / guilds.

Edited by ALPHA17

^ Nothing is broken, but expect the game to be continually patched till the end of its lifecycle (which means till the EE is released).

Yeah! Your choices make a couple of differences, not big earth-shattering, dimension-shredding things like BIOWARE tries but small things like dialogue difference's, character points (although I have not seen Iorveth and Saskia) northern dispositions, the paranoia around certain groups / guilds.

please tell me you're being sarcastic

^ No I am not being sarcastic.

The core focus of The Witcher franchise is to extrapolate your decision in the scope of the situation, you are not a King, a Warden, a Protector, Messiah, Inquisitor, heck you are not even the oldest Witcher.

So really the decisions are not big and bombastic as BIOWARE title's are.

^ No I am not being sarcastic.

The core focus of The Witcher franchise is to extrapolate your decision in the scope of the situation, you are not a King, a Warden, a Protector, Messiah, Inquisitor, heck you are not even the oldest Witcher.

So really the decisions are not big and bombastic as BIOWARE title's are.

Yup. Haven't finished the main quest-line so I can't speak to if you suddenly become the messiah-chosen one. So far you just play the guy who plays catch-up to the chosen one. In a BIOWARE messiah-simulator you would play as Ciri. It honestly wouldn't be as interesting.

You play as a poor peasant monster-slayer, you can influence events if the people around you respect you, if you didn't haggle too much for your fees, or you didn't hide info from them (in Sigi Reuben's treasure if you lie to him early on his disposition changes towards you, and this happens after he tells Geralt that he is a bad liar so you know he can tell when Geralt is lying), or did not antagonize them.

Your choices are not red pill or blue pill, but more making choices that will have incremental changes across the game.

Will trigger the final leg tomorrow after I pick up the Wolf Set. So it begins, Tedd Deireadh, Ragh na Roog, Ess'tuath esse! Thus it shall be! Watch for the signs! What signs these shall be, I say unto you: first the earth will flow with the blood of Aen Seidhe, the Blood of Elves...