I'm installing the repack now..so all I gotta do is copy the files from the repack to Steamapps/Downloading/234140?

No! It won't work that way!

Redeem your key first, let it download 10-25 MB and exit Steam.

Then go to Steam/steamapps/Common/Mad Max (Copy repack files here)

Now resume the download and it will start discovering the existing files. If there's anything missing, Steam will download it and you are good to go!

If that doesn't work, create a Steam Library Folder and repeat this again: SteamLibrary/steamapps/Common/Mad Max (Copy repack files here).....

They should have released the game during May-June..would have sold more copies coz Fury Road was playing in theaters..not sure why they had to release it with MGS 5.

Game wasn't ready by then i suppose. They would have released it that time otherwise.

They should have released the game during May-June..would have sold more copies coz Fury Road was playing in theaters..not sure why they had to release it with MGS 5.

Because Fury Road was released on DVD and Blu-Ray on September 1st.

20 hours in, yet to finish Jeet and Gutgash's territories. Definitely going to take 20 more hours to complete. But once you upgrade your skills and magnum opus, everything becomes too damn easy. Fought upto 3-4 bosses, only one was a tad bit more time consuming, rest all were over within a minute. That kinda ruins your survival feel. Combat is great, however! It's better than Arkham Knight (IMO). Slow, brutal and effective. You can feel that impact! However, they should have made it a LOT more difficult to survive. Otherwise, it's a quite good game. Repetitive? Yes! But still a good game. Oh! Btw, there's literally no story at all (or maybe I haven't witnessed it yet).

Archived