Mass Effect: Andromeda

PS Fan

Lol, bioware can't make a decent ME game (like the first one) even if their life depended on it.... I have a feeling ME1 was a fluke.... Or some other dev ghost developed it.... both me2 and me3 were progressively worse than its predecessor !

Not having high hope from this game either....

Lol, bioware can't make a decent ME game (like the first one) even if their life depended on it.... I have a feeling ME1 was a fluke.... Or some other dev ghost developed it.... both me2 and me3 were progressively worse than its predecessor !

Not having high hope from this game either....

Wow, I always thought that the original Mass Effect was the weakest draw of the entire series. Never followed up on the successor titles.

Dragon Age: ORIGIN's was way better after which BIOWARE pretty much ran the IP into the gutter.

Wow, I always thought that the original Mass Effect was the weakest draw of the entire series. Never followed up on the successor titles.

Dragon Age: ORIGIN's was way better after which BIOWARE pretty much ran the IP into the gutter.

Original ME had a tight script, introduces a lot of things and builds world very well. Gameplay isnt that polished though, so most likely it will be unplayable now after experiencing this gen games.

DAO gameplay is superb but world and story are somewhat generic.

Original ME had a tight script, introduces a lot of things and builds world very well. Gameplay isnt that polished though, so most likely it will be unplayable now after experiencing this gen games.

DAO gameplay is superb but world and story are somewhat generic.

DAO Story,Chars, were good with passable gameplay,but god awful gfx and animations.

What do you guys mean by HR simulator? I haven't played the game.

HRs hire for companies just like that in ME2 commander Shepard goes around the galaxy and gathers all companions for a final mission in the end. Most of the missions are like helping companies with heir problems and then finally recruiting them.

Whats lame was the final mission and boss fight itself was underwhelming. But most of the game and characters are great.

HRs hire for companies just like that in ME2 commander Shepard goes around the galaxy and gathers all companions for a final mission in the end. Most of the missions are like helping companies with heir problems and then finally recruiting them.

Whats lame was the final mission and boss fight itself was underwhelming. But most of the game and characters are great.

I know what HRs do. I didn't know that you do the same thing in the game.

Archived