For Honor

Heaven Angel

If the combat is good , I am in. But it needs to have some good depth or it will fail as an MP game. And none of Ubisoft's game have that depth in combat.

Hawww... How can you say this about a UBISOFT title, masters of innovation, release so many new IP's, titles with brown and other coloured protagonists.

Hawww... How can you say this about a UBISOFT title, masters of innovation, release so many new IP's, titles with brown and other coloured protagonists.

Bait post by a moderator. Hud hai

Edited by WhiteWolf

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I still don't understand the combat, in multiplayer people will just spam the attack button, with defend it'll be just pure luck.

check out chivalry medieval warfare videos on youtube

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Yea, pretty good.. game is somewhat similar but not the combat. In for honor you can see at what stance the enemy is going to attack or defend so you should counter him and vice versa. In this game everything is done in a quick succession.

Check out the knight gameplay posted by Joe. If you try and spam the attack button then there'll no need to for a defensive stance, right.

If you try and spam the attack button then there'll no need to for a defensive stance, right.

As far as I can see it, the other guy just has to parry your moves till either you get tired or another player from his side comes on over and hacks you up because you were too busy just attacking.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Tried a demo of the game at IGX. Sorta liked it.

Gameplay and character animations were quite smooth.

The gameplay/attack mechanics, however, I think might get repetitive/boring after a point of time. I didn't get bored in the 10 minutes that I played. But if I have to play it for the length of a game (I'm guessing about ~10 hours), I *might* get bored if the story isn't good to keep me engrossed.