Halo Wars 2

ScrewyAurum

Handing this to Creative Assembly is one of the smartest moves they could make. Only other developer that could do something half as good is Relic.

Hopefully its not gimped to promote "Cross play".

There is this company called Microsoft. Dunno if you heard of them. :P

That was my angle.

This pretty much confirms that CA is not working on Alien Isolation 2 :(

They already have been working on a bunch of other titles before this. Good morning.

Edited by ALPHA17

• 10 months later...

sv5vwv1y6pzbdbavsswk.JPG

vnuia3hv2hh0c6wqacyl.JPG

We should know a whole lot more about Halo Wars 2 soon, according to a series of leaks today.

One, there will be an open beta for Halo Wars 2 during E3 week, from June 30 to June 20. You’ll need an Xbox Live Gold subscription to join up. This was discovered after people noticed Larry “Major Nelson” Hryb was following a page that leaked all the information about the open beta.

ea28ujpynovjtky1x77e.jpg

^ The studio doing the game is Creative Assembly. I am not worried about the experience.

We all know how well the original HALO WARS sold on the 360.

^ The studio doing the game is Creative Assembly. I am not worried about the experience.

We all know how well the original HALO WARS sold on the 360.

Original game sold poorly coz of low review scores.It was not a good game.

Halo Wars 2 will sell more on Xbox coz no one will buy UWP version on PC plus it's Halo and Halo fanbase is on Xbox . Trigger is not a fan of RTS games but still he will buy it coz it's Halo :P

Unless they release it on Steam. Game is pretty much DOA on PC.

Halo Wars 2 will sell more on Xbox coz no one will buy UWP version on PC plus it's Halo and Halo fanbase is on Xbox . Trigger is not a fan of RTS games but still he will buy it coz it's Halo :P

It will not come to steam for sure,those who want it will have to buy it from the windows store.

I will buy it though,but maybe when its a 20-30$ game.

It got decent reviews. 82 on your beloved META and mostly around that score from major sites and publications.

Yeah! I am not going to buy it because Microsoft still has not fixed there purchase system after a fresh format of Windows, plus anyways the Store is performing like garbage.

Maybe a BETA or a Demo would have changed peoples opinion but as of now, I do not see why anyone should even bother.