The Football Thread

Xeno

Manchester United is delighted to announce the signing of Ram Dante.

Born 18/07/1988, living in India, Dante has agreed personal terms and passed a medical with the club.

Sir Alex Ferguson said: "Ram is an outstanding prospect and someone our scouts have been monitoring for a while. I’m delighted with our latest addition to the squad at Manchester United. I am certain Ram has a bright future with us.”

Ram Dante said: “I am excited and proud to be signing for Manchester United, a club I have supported all my life. I can’t wait to start training with my new teammates at Carrington and to wear the famous red shirt.”

Dante is set to take part in United’s pre-season tour delivered to the world by DHL and could play alongside the likes of Michael Carrick, Rio Ferdinand and Shinji Kagawa in the following matches:

Rofl signed up for some link that came up on Man utd site.

For EPL Fans ? Yes.

I genreally prefer watching teams like Ath Madrid, Bilbao, Valencia match as well. Good teams , attack minded, and really talented

TBH Real vs Barca matches have been more under whelming then the other match i have and what is spurs doing in that list lol.

As a football fan, i try to follow most matches from most of the leagues.

Staying limited to one league and being biased about is well stupidity.

Edited by 'Pranay

For EPL Fans ? Yes.

I genreally prefer watching teams like Ath Madrid, Bilbao, Valencia match as well. Good teams , attack minded, and really talented

TBH Real vs Barca matches have been more under whelming then the other match i have and what is spurs doing in that list lol.

As a football fan, i try to follow most matches from most of the leagues.

Staying limited to one league and being biased about is well stupidity.

Staying limited to one league is more about the lack of time we have in our daily lives. I am barely able to follow Arsenal matches, I don't even see any other EPL matches, following multiple leagues is not possible at all.

And if you have a choice between watching Liverpool vs Chelsea(just an ex) or maybe Valencia vs At. Madrid, most will choose Liv vs Che match, that's the hard truth no matter how much you love La Liga or any other league for that matter.

And one more point, it's quite well known the amount of bias there is in the commercial revenues of Barca/Madrid as compared to rest of the 18 teams which makes the league much less competitive than a league like EPL(even though the difference between 2nd & 3rd place team in EPL was quite a lot this season but that is an exception not the norm). You can be damn sure that Barca/Madrid will be top 2 in La Liga w/o a shadow of doubt.

I would rather prefer watching Bundesliga than La liga to be fair.

Edited by gooner4life

Staying limited to one league is more about the lack of time we have in our daily lives. I am barely able to follow Arsenal matches, I don't even see any other EPL matches, following multiple leagues is not possible at all.

And if you have a choice between watching Liverpool vs Chelsea(just an ex) or maybe Valencia vs At. Madrid, most will choose Liv vs Che match, that's the hard truth no matter how much you love La Liga or any other league for that matter.

And one more point, it's quite well known the amount of bias there is in the commercial revenues of Barca/Madrid as compared to rest of the 18 teams which makes the league much less competitive than a league like EPL(even though the difference between 2nd & 3rd place team in EPL was quite a lot this season but that is an exception not the norm). You can be damn sure that Barca/Madrid will be top 2 in La Liga w/o a shadow of doubt.

I would rather prefer watching Bundesliga than La liga to be fair.

The intention is of the pic who created it is simple. The only match worth watching in La liga is Barca vs real to which i disagree since their are very good matches displayed in la liga by other teams as well.

Regarding your second point, it totally depends how the current situation of the teams is, and your preference. TBH i dont care about EPL matched but i do keep a track on what happening in them. and I would prefer watching Ath Madrid vs Valencia over liverpool vs chelsea since i care about what happening in La liga and spannish teams. Unless the teams are outside top6 then only i will watch the liverpool vs chelsea match.

Your an Arsenal Fan and most likely will follow EPL, so your bound to watch the match since it affects the league your team is in.

La Liga is not competitive as other leagues that doesnt it wont get matter, it doesnt have cash cow owners which most epl club now have but i do expect a change soon just like how epl got a change from being two team ,boring league from 99 to 2005 for me personally.

[but it also graced the best man utd team as well so i had to see it]

Edited by 'Pranay

Also as an RM Fan the match i will look out for -

[Aside from watching all RM match]

Valencia vs Barca

Bilbao vs Barca

a.madrid vs Barca

Valencia vs Bilbao

A.Madrid vs Valenicia

Valencia vs Madrid

It will pretty determine Barca position in the league as well the race to 3rd and 4th.

Sure would love to see few more team competing at the top but even if they dont do that doesnt mean their matches are irrelevent.