The Automobile Thread

Chaztin

vw has announced the launch of the Polo GT with a 1.2 TSI Petrol Motor and 7 speed DSG gearbox.... Something that should have been launched a long time back maybe even instead of the 1.6 Polo... But Excited nevertheless. Always loved the Polo but never liked the choice of engines that it had.

Have a vento diesel 2011 purchase.

The 'check engine' light suddenly pops up, often for no big reason- as told by the service centre guy we showed to, last time, he said ot cud be because of faulty key inserting while starting (wtf?).

It stopped blinkng on its own last time when after we got no answer from the mechanic.

Now 3 months later it again flaring up.

What shud i do apart from taking it to the service center ? Any diy tips for checking ? Is ot a persistant prob with vento ?

Have a vento diesel 2011 purchase.

The 'check engine' light suddenly pops up, often for no big reason- as told by the service centre guy we showed to, last time, he said ot cud be because of faulty key inserting while starting (wtf?).

It stopped blinkng on its own last time when after we got no answer from the mechanic.

Now 3 months later it again flaring up.

What shud i do apart from taking it to the service center ? Any diy tips for checking ? Is ot a persistant prob with vento ?

Might be a sensor issue

Sent from my LT22i using Tapatalk 2

U will never get an answer here because it might be a sensor issue, wiring issue or even something wrong with the LED sensors.

Get it checked any alternate service centre.

Sent from my LT22i using Tapatalk 2

So finally two years of negotiations come to an end, amazing news for BMW and motorbike lovers, with TVS as a local partner BMW will be able to launch their bikes at a lot better prices the agreement is more like how Mercedes has with force motors where even the engines will be assembled / made at a later stage locally.

Now BMW India needs a local partner for their car engines

Good Pricing from Honda on Amaze, this car will really drive the numbers for Honda from here on.

Diesel Prices

E : 5.99 Lakh

EX : 6.24 L

S : 6.67 L

VX : 7.60 L

Petrol Prices

E : 4.99 Lakh

EX : 5.24 L

S : 5.62 L

VX : 6.60 L

Petrol AT Prices

S-AT : 6.62 L

VX-AT : 7.50 L

Edited by AtheK

Good Pricing from Honda on Amaze, this car will really drive the numbers for Honda from here on.

Diesel Prices

E : 5.99 Lakh

EX : 6.24 L

S : 6.67 L

VX : 7.60 L

Petrol Prices

E : 4.99 Lakh

EX : 5.24 L

S : 5.62 L

VX : 6.60 L

Petrol AT Prices

S-AT : 6.62 L