FIFA 12 - Online on PSN

TheDribbler

Any news on Zeeman ?

When are we gonna have the Biggest match ever in IVG History

Hope vs Zeeman Never Before Never Again :P

Zeeman is playing fifa since last week or so :)

He asked me for a match yesterday .. but I was away from my ps3 having salad. When I am back at my ps3 he was ingame. will ask him today to be regular on ivg. BTW, I think he is into Blackops these days :lol: - He posted a thread asking which dlc to download.

My money is on Zee to edge it :)

Zeeman is playing fifa since last week or so :)

He asked me for a match yesterday .. but I was away from my ps3 having salad. When I am back at my ps3 he was ingame. will ask him today to be regular on ivg. BTW, I think he is into Blackops these days :lol: - He posted a thread asking which dlc to download.

My money is on Zee to edge it :)

no no Hope wins :P

As for everybody laughing at me,i dont mind it.If People Smile and i am the reason for it then there is nothing good in this world than making people Smile.

And again i will message right away to a moderator to specifically create a Non Sense Thread for u :bigyellowgrin:

tbh there are many other ways to make us laugh....We'd rather have a matured hope on IVG than this hope...

PS-I am with Avi.I am glad that you are not in IFL.At first I thought you were just a naive person,nothing malicious about you.But no,I was wrong.Your whole mindset is wrong.The way you crib when you lose its absolute pathetic.There are still whole lot of things to write about you but I wont..

Here's hoping a matured Aditya.

Played Hope

Drew 2-2 (2 Goal fightback in last 6 minutes :) )

Won 3-1 (Stevie G Brace :D )

Won 2-0 (Waynes the man twice :D )

Drew 2-2 (2 goal fightback Wayne again :D )

Drawing 1-1 and then got dc by Ea :rant: Unnecessary 3 points lost otherwise I would have had a 6 point cushion

tbh there are many other ways to make us laugh....We'd rather have a matured hope on IVG than this hope...

I am with Avi.I am glad that you are not in IFL.At first I thought you were just a naive person,nothing malicious about you.But no,I was wrong.Your whole mindset is wrong.The way you crib when you lose its absolute pathetic.There are still whole lot of things to write about you but I wont..

Here's hoping a matured Aditya.

I will stay the way i am,if i think something is wrong then i will post it no matter what.I wont change for any Tom,Dick and Harry.If u dont like My Posts,then please put me in the ignored list.

And i dont crib when i lose,tell me 1 instance when i have.And who are u little kid,to talk about my mindset :lol: As for cribing when u lose,u are the one who did the other day not me :lol:

And who asked your advice little kid,why did u have to poke in between me and Avi.Do your own thing,why u bother :lol:

I know whats Happening here :bigyellowgrin:

Played Hope

Drew 2-2 (2 Goal fightback in last 6 minutes :) )

Won 3-1 (Stevie G Brace :D )

Won 2-0 (Waynes the man twice :D )

Drew 2-2 (2 goal fightback Wayne again :D )

Drawing 1-1 and then got dc by Ea :rant: Unnecessary 3 points lost otherwise I would have had a 6 point cushion

Ya great Competitive games :kisstogether: Why dont u celebrate your goals,dont u feel ecstatic when u score a goal :scratchchin:

Ya great Competitive games :kisstogether: Why dont u celebrate your goals,dont u feel ecstatic when u score a goal :scratchchin:

I feel happy only when I win with a Clean Sheet :P

When i score a goal i do feel happy but I feel that celebrating after scoring is rubbing into your opponent .I tend to never celebrate against a friend .I know its a strange view but thats what i feel about it :)

I feel happy only when I win with a Clean Sheet :P

When i score a goal i do feel happy but I feel that celebrating after scoring is rubbing into your opponent .I tend to never celebrate against a friend .I know its a strange view but thats what i feel about it :)

Even i mostly skip the celebration but when the opponent watch the Replay of one goal twice. REVENGE. :devil:

I celebrate Every Goal :gunsmilie: Celebration is the reward for creating a goal :gunsmilie:

Also,reached Division 5 :dance: And 15 Games Unbeaten Now in H2H Seasons :dance: In Fifa11 my longest Winning Streak was 17,i have reached 15 now.Just 2 more to topple my earlier record :punk:

Vignesh coming??

Not now buddy, a little later in the night maybe.

I was just in this thread reading the whole Hope-fiasco. :D :D

I'm just curious to know, how old is he? He sounds like a rebellious teenager to me. Lot of anger. Always ready to argue. :lol:

Not now buddy, a little later in the night maybe.

I was just in this thread reading the whole Hope-fiasco. :D :D

I'm just curious to know, how old is he? He sounds like a rebellious teenager to me. Lot of anger. Always ready to argue. :lol:

Just a year Older than you Buddy.And i have no anger, Argument happens between 2 Persons or 3 persons or more.So to only Blame me is Wrong.Yesterday`s Argument i didn't start,Somebody else started as it was about me,i had to reply and it grown.So u can say i was dragged into it by somebody whose name i wont take :)

Just a year Older than you Buddy.And i have no anger, Argument happens between 2 Persons or 3 persons or more.So to only Blame me is Wrong.Yesterday`s Argument i didn't start,Somebody else started as it was about me,i had to reply and it grown.So u can say i was dragged into it by somebody whose name i wont take :)

Acha! :hug:

Archived