Batman: Arkham City

_Batman_

They are releasing it in 2010..now few ppl will start bashing say ..oh same stuff again...n all that BS :x

I think, it will not get the same love as original...BBATMANN AA ..only original game won nothing at VGA..all awards for Sequels :x

whoa..!! what the hell, so soon :lol:

i dont wanna be the annoying bum that shouts out THE WORLD IS COMING TO AN END but it will be very difficult for them to have a great master piece like AA so soon.

but then again, Rocksteady DID came up from no where to steal the show and they do have the perfect engine and basic batman ideas from the first game.

Hoping for the very best. A gotham surrounding seems nice but PLEASE NO FREE ROAM. a semi free roam-linear cross like Arkham is perfect for batman game, it will be hard this time when they are looking for a full city. I guess (and want) that they are using the concept from NO MANS LAND story arc where an earthquake has hit Gotham, inter city travel is blocked cause of rubble, the US govt has isolated the city and riots are breaking out cause of no law order.

man :thumbsup:

whoa..!! what the hell, so soon :lol:

i dont wanna be the annoying bum that shouts out THE WORLD IS COMING TO AN END but it will be very difficult for them to have a great master piece like AA so soon.

but then again, Rocksteady DID came up from no where to steal the show and they do have the perfect engine and basic batman ideas from the first game.

Hoping for the very best. A gotham surrounding seems nice but PLEASE NO FREE ROAM. a semi free roam-linear cross like Arkham is perfect for batman game, it will be hard this time when they are looking for a full city. I guess (and want) that they are using the concept from NO MANS LAND story arc where an earthquake has hit Gotham, inter city travel is blocked cause of rubble, the US govt has isolated the city and riots are breaking out cause of no law order.

man :thumbsup:

it would be tough to maintain stealth in free roaming environment but that is the fun/challenge with "batman" !!!

Too soon, too shmoon. It's Batman.

Would you rather have it soon even if it means it will suck like so many past Batman games?

It is too soon because I'm dead sure they didn't commission the sequel until very late in the development cycle or maybe even after it got a good response from the media. Rocksteady is a small studio and they couldn't have had people working simultaneously on a sequel. So that means they've only really started working on the game in the last few months.

They have something good here. They've made a game that appeals to everyone, not just comic book fans. It's hard to achieve that and they should be careful with it or it'll go back to the old way, where only hardcore Batman fans bought Batman games. This isn't Halo or Call of Duty that it will sell purely on the name.

Having said that, I'm sure this is gonna get pushed back to 2011 (atleast)

peace

Its Harvey Dent...look at the left hand and the hat....

Here is my list of AA2 villains

Joker,Harvey Dent,Mr Freeze and Black Mask and The Penguin

Archived