Predicting Upcoming PS4 Exclusives Release Date Line Up 2017-2018

Mctavish93

BloodBorne khel bhai.Challenge hai tereko.Ek game khelne ka patience nahi hai kya tujhme.I also played a Souls game first time and trust i dont have patience one bit.Its a experience you dont want to miss.

Bro so its good for a first time player? I have never ever played a souls game before. And its also on sale on us psn. If u r saying i ll go for it?

The TLOU:2 will hit June 2018 for sure ........unless GOW doesn't release before it.

Well, since it was told in psx that the game is in its early stages of development, I highly doubt that it could hit the shelves around mid 2018. Either fall or early in the following year, it has to be probably

Sent from my Redmi 3S using Tapatalk

^^ yea, never played any RPG, bought this only bcoz of Studio Ghibli's involvement. But once started, just couldn't stop playing it. It looked phenomenal on PS3, no idea about the possible release date for NNK2 though. Just that dnt think they will release it near the holiday season.

Bro so its good for a first time player? I have never ever played a souls game before. And its also on sale on us psn. If u r saying i ll go for it?

Bloodborne was my first Souls type game and I enjoyed it. It's a must play game. Way too good for 9.99$. Don't miss it.

Archived