[PS3] Battlefield 3 Fragfests Thread

mango_man

stop insulting hardcore players.. :threatenlumber: .. I find more people camping in normal matches than in HC matches. Most people play HC coz it's more intense and fun.

BTW, good few HC TDMs yesterday. I tried to invite krizzy after 1 match, ended up clicking join instead of invite... :doh:

else wat :rofl: ...

intense n fun, yeah rite :lol: ... dats y HC lobbies r mostly empty :giggle: ...

campers always prefer HC matches since no kill cam n dats da end of discussion :smokey: ...

Ever since the patch, noticed a drop in number of players on servers. Typically less than 16 on an average.

And just found out that B2K adds Conquest Assault mode too. Nice!

else wat :rofl: ...

intense n fun, yeah rite :lol: ... dats y HC lobbies r mostly empty :giggle: ...

campers always prefer HC matches since no kill cam n dats da end of discussion :smokey: ...

only noobs need kill cam...pros use blood spatter analysis... :punk:

758 MB patch :(

See you after 5th Dec then !!! F*king FUP :cry:

get it from someone else on USB drive, use psn proxy..problem solved..?? :bow:

Ever since the patch, noticed a drop in number of players on servers. Typically less than 16 on an average.

most probably because people are still dldng or haven't yet dld the patch...btw, what's conquest assault..??

not just dat... since IRNV is out of da equation now, noobs hav grown extra balls n killing ppl frm shadows :lol: ...

People must be busy downloading the patch :giggle:

Never really used IRNV, its pretty useless in CQB. On tanks I use IR vision, so that compensates.

And read about CQ Assault today only. Apparently one team holds all except one flags initially. And it's purely defence vs. attack skills.

youtube pe comments padh ke yahan gyaan mat baant bacche... kabhi IRNV use v kiya hai... its not meant 4 camping... it was an anti-camper tool...

n who might hav complained abt it 2 DICE is clearer now... all those hardcore match nerds... every SoB goes prone n snipe in it... dats y dey cried b4 devs...

Abbey chootiye , samjhe nahi maine kya bola to kyun bhonk raha he itna ?

Mera matlab hee yahin tha !

Arrey now you will never see campers :doh:

Mera matlab tha ki ab hamein woh nahin dikhenge !

Itna kahe ko uchalta ?

Whose unlocked soflam here??? lets jam up in a squad and destroy vehicles because frankly....without it....javelin sucks :doh:! Atleast with the other rocket launcher I can target ground vehicles, aerial vehicles as well as infantry!!!

byomkesh bakhsi hai kya re tuu :giggle: ...

:P...the only hindi detective serial i saw was Suraag: The clue..

Whose unlocked soflam here??? lets jam up in a squad and destroy vehicles because frankly....without it....javelin sucks :doh:! Atleast with the other rocket launcher I can target ground vehicles, aerial vehicles as well as infantry!!!

I did...and don't know what to do with it..so never used it even i use recon kit often...and, how can you use the stinger to target ground vehicles..? I can target only aerial vehicles

:P...the only hindi detective serial i saw was Suraag: The clue..

I did...and don't know what to do with it..so never used it even i use recon kit often...and, how can you use the stinger to target ground vehicles..? I can target only aerial vehicles

No...not talking abt the stinger...i mean tht other one...whats it called...SMAW???

Anyways, anyone knows from where i can download the new patch on pc?? Il use ps3 proxy later to install on ps3

The SOFLAM just locks on vehicles if you lock-on a vehicle you get easy 20 points and the stinger can only lock on to aerial vehicles.

No...not talking abt the stinger...i mean tht other one...whats it called...SMAW???

Anyways, anyone knows from where i can download the new patch on pc?? Il use ps3 proxy later to install on ps3

Patch

if SOFLAM is a replacement of da tracer in BFBC2, then m guessing rpg n smaw should lock on to ground/aerial targets, not just javelins... well its in theory... need proofs :P ...

Patch

if SOFLAM is a replacement of da tracer in BFBC2, then m guessing rpg n smaw should lock on to ground/aerial targets, not just javelins... well its in theory... need proofs :P ...

smaw is a rpg, and u need to target a smaw , it doesnt lock like javelin.

smaw= short range, manual targeting, both tanks and aerials

javelin= mid range, auto lock, for land vehicles

stinger= long range, auto lock, for aerials

tip: hit the BACK HOOD of a tank and u can destroy it with two shots if ur close to the tank (dont suicide)

Archived