Movie Discussion Thread

HundredProofSam

Zodka shifting to Sony and inquiring about buying PS plus and this in the same day :panic:

Am i reading it right ?

Dude ? I always liked Sony more than MS.....I own all PS consoles(except Vita) this proves i like Sony more... :)

Dude ? I always liked Sony more than MS.....I own all PS consoles(except Vita) this proves i like Sony more... :)

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Am I the only one who can't enjoy his movies even after keeping brain aside.

Nope. I don't like his movies as well.

Wt dafuq man? Which city do you live in? A decend theater with 3d costs around 350 here... Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Faridabad. And theater is as good as any pvr in delhi.

Ok.. So many things.

@afty dude. Comeon. 300 was very very good. Sure it had a barebones story but cinematography, action and pure entertainment wise there is none better. It is like all the best parts of 80's action were cocktailed without any damage in transition.

---------------------

Man of steel and rotten tomato

RT score should not be taken at face value. A 62% there doesnt mean the movie is 62% good. It means that 62% of well known critics/reviewers have liked it. And liked it can mean anything from 'below avg' to 'outstanding'. Similarly the 38% dislike could range from 'bad' to 'avg'. Also reviews dont have weights, a piece from a top newspaper carries the same impact on over all % as a blovver from his mom's basement, provided the blog gets enough hits.

That being said. Looks like a typical Nolan trademark- drab, dull, uninspiring and a deviation from character's traditional myths.

--------------------------

Watchmen and oft repeated "i will whisper NO"

Epic movie, badass quote. No doubt, but novel > movie except the ending.

manhattan's giant energy balls are better and more believable threat (insofar as people uniting because of it) over aliens randomly occuring, even if they were manufactured and not actual ET.

Secondly nite owl crying over rorschach's death makes a much more meaningful and power packed impact over him bumpin' uglies with silk spectre in ozzy's lair and said death happening in seclusion.

Thirdly Ozzy > Roschach.

Edited by Nemo

will watch it in cinepolis or other theatre, not so pumped up anyway, looks like a normal action movie with some good CGI thrown in. Can easily wait.

• Like 1

OMG that chennai express is for real...f**k i just hope this bombs as badly Himmatwala bombed.

I doubt that. SRK has huge fan following here and abroad. Plus Rohit shetty has a knack of creating superhits no matter how dumb the movie is in reality.

So i am expecting this to be a hit.

Lol Srk is a wannabe Salman who should learn acting from Hrithik :P

Sent from my ST25i using Tapatalk 2

ya he is going the salman way :samui: He doesnt need to :samui: This trend will only stop when a salman movie bombs.