The Football Thread

Xeno

birmingham play boring football.... incase they do go down they would not know whether their season was a failure or a success :giggle:

considering their last major silverware(milkcup) was won some 45 odd years before winning the same this year - this season will remain a memorable one for them even if they go down ;)

I know they don't rely on the wings that is why I'm rallying them to finally do.. (duh!)

& there's a big difference between swp & sanchez/bale/mata... Chelsea doesn't rely on wings because the coaches who have been here are not keen on wings... new tactics need to be amended as its about time... season after season Lampard & Drogba have been our saviors.. Now its about time that we stop relying on them two & construct a whole team who can be relied upon...

i dont think they will change the way they play all of a sudden....

afafik ancelotti did not use wings when he was at milan...

its just my opinion though....

cant remember the last time chelsea signed a youngster with high potential though....

i dont think they will change the way they play all of a sudden....

afafik ancelotti did not use wings when he was at milan...

its just my opinion though....

cant remember the last time chelsea signed a youngster with high potential though....

O RLY? who is David Luiz then???

GS

ahh then that would suit blackpool although i hope birmingham conceed one more..btw why so much love for birmingham?

considering their last major silverware(milkcup) was won some 45 odd years before winning the same this year - this season will remain a memorable one for them even if they go down ;)

ya but their objective for the season would have been to avoid relegation..so they would fail in that regard and relegation from premier league will have severe financial implications...