FIFA 12 - Online on PSN

TheDribbler

Played 5 Laggy games with Dharmin,Won All 5 :bigyellowgrin:

1st game,won 3-1

2nd game,won3-1

3rd game,won2-1

4th game,won4-1

5th game,won1-0

Drew the season against him,In the last match of the season,i needed to win by 3 goals margin,i scored 3 but gave a penalty :wallbash: Also missed several chances due to irritating lag :wallbash: It doesnt shoot when u want to :wallbash:

Played First time with rad

Lost 1-4

Lost 1-2

Lost 1-0

His Finishing is exceptional and best of IVG till now whoever i have played :clapping: Also his Long Passes is Un-Believable with Tele Cam.I thought he plays End to End CAM,cause seeing those passes with Tele CAM is very very Hard.Blind pass to nahi the na rad :naughty:

The First game was a cake walk for him but the rest 2 were hard fought and he just edged it.But Great Games :clapping:

Played 1 with Aakarsh

Lost 2-1,One goal he scored was absolutely Wonder full piece of Football,i immediately Messaged him that.The Bar Saved his a*s but :naughty: But he is a very good player,looking forward to playing more with you :kisstogether:

Everyone - lets play an alternate game as well along with FIFA this weekend. Rad and Glad are active in MW3.

maybe 5v5 UC3 Team DM or plunder matches where all the members in the lobby are IVG FIFA regulars. or if we have 5-6 players with MW3 - we can party up for that too.

P.S : I posted here cuz I know this is the place where all the regulars keep tabs on everyday. Everyone interested .. just let me know and we can party up at a certain time this weekend.

Everyone - lets play an alternate game as well along with FIFA this weekend. Rad and Glad are active in MW3.

maybe 5v5 UC3 Team DM or plunder matches where all the members in the lobby are IVG FIFA regulars. or if we have 5-6 players with MW3 - we can party up for that too.

P.S : I posted here cuz I know this is the place where all the regulars keep tabs on everyday. Everyone interested .. just let me know and we can party up at a certain time this weekend.

UC3 - count me in .[ But i am a rookie der also ]

also any idea how long will the playstation scheduled maintenance .Also will we be able to play fifa today ??

UC3 - count me in .[ But i am a rookie der also ]

also any idea how long will the playstation scheduled maintenance .Also will we be able to play fifa today ??

you are not a fifa novice :chair:

Is there a maintenance going on now ?

I m in for UC3 5 V 5 Plunder or 5 V 5 Team Objective with mic on.Plz dont play TDM,the higher ranked players pwn the lesser ones easily.Plunder FTW :punk:

I m in for UC3 5 V 5 Plunder or 5 V 5 Team Objective with mic on.Plz dont play TDM,the higher ranked players pwn the lesser ones easily.Plunder FTW :punk:

my mic still in transit :wallbash:

I play TDM as a lone wolf at times when no one is online to party up and I do manage to maintain a 1 KD. You just need to gang up in UC3 so that even if one dies the other finishes the job.

iirc - Dharmin has UC3 and said he will join. Avi will be active from sunday/monday

1st game,won 3-1

2nd game,won3-1

3rd game,won2-1

4th game,won4-1

5th game,won1-0

Drew the season against him,In the last match of the season,i needed to win by 3 goals margin,i scored 3 but gave a penalty :wallbash: Also missed several chances due to irritating lag :wallbash: It doesnt shoot when u want to :wallbash:

Played First time with rad

Lost 1-4

Lost 1-2

Lost 1-0

His Finishing is exceptional and best of IVG till now whoever i have played :clapping: Also his Long Passes is Un-Believable with Tele Cam.I thought he plays End to End CAM,cause seeing those passes with Tele CAM is very very Hard.Blind pass to nahi the na rad :naughty:

The First game was a cake walk for him but the rest 2 were hard fought and he just edged it.But Great Games :clapping:

Played 1 with Aakarsh

Lost 2-1,One goal he scored was absolutely Wonder full piece of Football,i immediately Messaged him that.The Bar Saved his a*s but :naughty: But he is a very good player,looking forward to playing more with you :kisstogether:

Thx bro

The last match u really were unlucky

2nd match scorelyn is flattering i war huing fun in tht match :P

BTW, none of my passes wr blind passes

1st game,won 3-1

2nd game,won3-1

3rd game,won2-1

4th game,won4-1

5th game,won1-0

good games man...of all the fifa games i have played i must say your style is really unique where u make a long pass from your cb's and relying on outnumbering the opponents defender...ur cb's are your real play makers :P

i was literally laughing with some of the goals i conceded..ip lag does not help ;)

i dont have an issue with your formation or style but when u simply slide tackle for no reason while defending when the attacker is not even close to u baffles me and is irritating

good games man...of all the fifa games i have played i must say your style is really unique where u make a long pass from your cb's and relying on outnumbering the opponents defender...ur cb's are your real play makers :P

i was literally laughing with some of the goals i conceded..ip lag does not help ;)

i dont have an issue with your formation or style but when u simply slide tackle for no reason while defending when the attacker is not even close to u baffles me and is irritating

Dude that is Lag.I assume that you were going this way and Slide tackle but u choose the other way so as there is a lag after u have turned to other direction the player slides,thats why u thought i tackle for no reason but actually i try to think where would u go.

CB`s just throw till Half Way Line.Creativity starts after that in the your half,u must know it dharmin :naughty:

Also its quite easy to defend against you :P You are so pre-dictable in your passes that my defenders get time to Surround you :P Your tricks wont work against 2 defenders and if u dont do tricks then you will cross which wont let you get many goals :P So far you were the easiest to defend according to me :P Dont Mind,Just wrote what i thought seeing you last night and previous plays :hi:

Played 1 game with rad,Won 3-0 :dance: Like Abdul,he makes you shoot early by stepping the keeper out but now got the trick.Wp bro :good:

When will PSN be back?

well played Hope.

u deserved to win bro.

but thr shdn't have been that penalty for the 2nd goal.

i didn't press any button.

Ullu ka pattha AI.

class shot for the 3rd gol.

well played Hope.

u deserved to win bro.

but thr shdn't have been that penalty for the 2nd goal.

i didn't press any button.

Ullu ka pattha AI.

class shot for the 3rd gol.

Thnks :kisstogether: Put your PS3 in DMZ rad and Dharmin :good:

Archived