Calling all HELLDIVERS!

LaZyVigiLaNtE

helldivers-990x500.jpg

Hi,

So just got thie twin-stick shooter and it's incredibly fun. Looking for some teammates right now as it's 4 player co-op.

Also, please note that the game's Cross-Play across PS3, PS4 & PS Vita, Cross-Chat (and Cross-Buy for anyone looking to grab a nice, slick top-down shooter.)

Screens :

MXztWxW.jpg

---

2609516-vf_helldivers_qlex.jpg

---

PS4-HELLDIVERS-Armory_1384215328.jpg

---

helldivers-3.jpg

----

PS4-HELLDIVERS-Illuminate-Forest.jpg

---

21ebd6df9838ab7db01f3b34ea120e16.jpg

---

large.jpg

So join the fight to spread democracy to the galaxy, soldier. Maybe after, we'll go out for a hot cup of Libre tea.

----

Add me - LazyVigilante is my PSN.

:wub: Game is bloooody awesome :wub:

Even played with old time buddies who are still on ps3 via cross play..

Would you suggest I buy it right now or wait until the price drop? Also, are there enough Indians on it for Co-op? :D

Would you suggest I buy it right now or wait until the price drop? Also, are there enough Indians on it for Co-op? :D

If you're looking for Indians just for the latency issues, don't worry. The game runs really smooth and has excellent net code....after all, it IS a multiplayer game and has 4-player co-op.

I play almost daily with mostly US/EU region players and the game never lags. I do run into the occassional desi khiladi but that's about it. There's not much chatting in the game either, so any communication barriers are irrelevant. You just complete missions and follow/lead the other 3 divers around. A mic helps but definitely NOT necessary. I don't have/use one.

As for a price-drop, I doubt it'd happen anytime soon...maybe a couple of months at least (Not sure though!!). I, for one, felt the price was justified after completing a few missions and using a couple of ultra cool stratagems. :D

Maybe split cost with a frend??...it is after all Cross-Buy. :)

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

$19.99. Although it was PS Plus game during January.

It's pretty cool, mainly in co-op/team. Solo can get tiring after few hours. It's like Magicka / Diablo III without large map exploration and more strategic. 

You basically take a mission and try to complete it as a team. The campaign is community driven and it is surprisingly active. 

Archived