Halo 4

Bulovski

Maybe you should read the part where I wrote home consoles. And why exclude some halo sh*t? Any halo sh*t is sh*t, whether it stars that stupid chief or not.

And now you are bringing in sales. So COD shits over Halo in that.

Now?

HaloWaypoint just listed a new rundown covering all of Halo 4 new features, in it there's a new tidbit stating "Play Halo 4 Standard Edition while connected to Xbox Live by November 20th , 2012 and you'll get early access to six Specializations". As of right now you can get early access to all 8 of them by pre-ordering the Limited Edition but this seems like a good solution for people that can't find the LE.

Did earlier Halo games have Uncharted/COD like setpieces?

If by UC/COD set pieces you mean completely scripted set pieces with hardly any player input, then no.

Also, did it have ammo shortage forcing you to switch with enemy weapons continuously?

In some sections yes,usually they were flood heavy sequences, although in almost all levels, you usually wont end it with the weapons you started with.

Also, did it have ammo shortage forcing you to switch with enemy weapons continuously?

^^ so uve never played halo before?? :|

When u run out of ammo u run out of ammo, simple as that. Not a friggin survival horror. Guns dont have infinite ammo. And u can carry only 2 weapons at a time and yes u have to switch with enemy weapons all the time .No hidden armory/arsenal where u can carry 100 weapons .

And whats with the randomness?? just google whatever y want. Also didnt u play the leaked version already??

Once again , dont ever compare dog sh*t titles like Assasin's creed to stuff like Halo. Halo is soo out there , Master cheif is soo out there. You know wahts better than the whole AC series??? Halo CE is, Halo2 is and so is Halo3 . Want to know whats better than Assasins Creed?? EVERYTHING!! MF'ers. Being a fan of AC simply means u have bad taste in games. Admit it ,save the grief . Ohhh the humanityy.

Aaaaaaaandd.... he's back in form.

I like Meltdown. Feels like its gonna be a really great map.

Not so sure about the Forge maps. 3 different scenarios are way better than Reach but its hard to judge the scale of them from videos. Still feels like they should have had Covenant peices in there along with Human and Forerunner (which look pretty similar visually).

Then again, there isnt one single Covie themed map in MP anyway. So maybe they just didnt make any assets.

Assassins creed starts good, characters are interesting, but the game becomes boring in between and ends horribly.Where as halo series maintains the same thrill. Thats is my reason for not liking AC.

I can see some nonsense posts here.No proper reason for hate someone even have not played the game and is commenting against it.If you say you hate it because you dont like its name or it comes from this and that company or it has more fanbase then you are an idiot.

Same goes for call of duty series.Most of the people only dont know why they hate it.I term these guys term as "pseudo intellects".No matter what, they will still play it they will enjoy it and after finishing it they will read some smart reviews and comments and without understanding them properly will start their ranting it being a bad game.Activision knows this and thats why they dont give a damn to these rants.No matter what they knows that ultimately their game is a hit because it will be played by all.

Archived