Introduce Yourself : The New Members Thread

SchizoidFreud

WTF happened here.. The Tamilians have attacked..

MT will you please take your Tamilian Girlfriend (Outsiders) and your huge Tamil Fan following (Gaurav & legend) and lock them somewhere in egypt where there is no internet connections.. :helpsmilie:

I understand that my spellings are not right most of the time, but I still read and write english and so does the majority here on IVG..

MT will you please take your Tamilian Girlfriend (Outsiders) and your huge Tamil Fan following (Gaurav & legend) and lock them somewhere in egypt where there is no internet connections.. :helpsmilie:

I understand that my spellings are not right most of the time, but I still read and write english and so does the majority here on IVG..

mai eeengliz eez batter dan yoursu :P

Then use it to communicate here..or translate in english all that happened here between you guys in Tamil.. :furious:

adhu secret pa.. unga kitte solla mudiyadhu ;)

adhu secret aanu.. ningalde aduthu parayaan pettillya ;)

mt wannabe is acting smart again :tongue:

:harhar:

Edited by killzone123

MT will you please take your Tamilian Girlfriend (Outsiders) and h your uge Tamil Fan following (Gaurav & legend) and lock them somewhere in egypt where there is no internet connections.. :helpsmilie:

Poradi Pulle.

Even if MT were to lock Legend, his wannabe and I away in Egypt, MT will use his influence to make sure his wannabe and I continue to have access to the Internet. Legend's position on the other hand, is questionable.

Isn't that right MT dearest? :P