Heart broken ppl's club

Ne0

Keep me updated :chair:

Sure :fear:

10 bucks he will start liking this girl 'gradually' :D

I dont think he is trolling.. I had my first drink and smoke when I was in 8th.

C'mon, bet a game with me.....how about it? :naughty:

Madrasi :lol:

They're like the hillbillies of India :P

You racist bastarad. Milo, please ban thim!

Madrasi :lol:

They're like the hillbillies of India :P

In fact some people actually in the north still believe that way I think.
Once went to Manali for vacation, and we stopped there at some small shop for tea/breafast,
no one in our crew knew hindi well, so we somehow managed with a few words of Hindi and got ourselves food, the shopkeeepr asked where we were from,
so I said "Chennai mein aaya", he had no idea what/where Chennai was, then I said "Mein Tamil Hoon, Tamil Nadu mein aaya"
He still showed the same blank face.Then I just said the word "Madrasi", he was like "Aahhh Madrasiiii", he started introducing me to
his other workers. :Facepalm: I had to mock at my ownself to make myself recognized. :|
Edited by Ram Dante

Its sad but its true that every black guy we see either he is south indian or bihari, last night went for a hair cut with a friend and the guy who attended him was a bit black and the first thing my freind said r u from south , so for a north indian its obvious that only south indians and biharis are black but it is sad and racist on our part

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

Truth always hurt my friend... and I never said that I do that but this js what I have observed in my social life till now and I really hate that when people recognise others on basis of there color.

Truth always hurt my friend... and I never said that I do that but this js what I have observed in my social life till now and I really hate that when people recognise others on basis of there color.

But still you say again and again that people from the south and biharis are "black" ?

^ go check what madras is first...

Anyone living below Punjab is South so essientially all are Madrasi.

I know what the term means all too well. That's why I amended my post almost immediately to include "/South". Started off when it was the Madras Presidency.

Its sad but its true that every black guy we see either he is south indian or bihari, last night went for a hair cut with a friend and the guy who attended him was a bit black and the first thing my freind said r u from south , so for a north indian its obvious that only south indians and biharis are black but it is sad and racist on our part

Lol dude, that's like saying every slave I've come across in history is black, therefore all people I see that are black are slaves. Retarded logic :lol: There are things that can be said about people who run over other people lying on the pavements with their nice cars, in recent times most of them have been from the North. Also most of the rapes reported in the country have been in the North. Let's just say then that all North Indians are murderers with cars and rapists in their spare time. How about that?

Obviously that's retarded and completely untrue but that's how your inane logic works :P

Of course, I can give Sam's light-hearted comment a pass. But stupid logic like yours needs to be pointed out.