Jokes and Funny Stuff Thread

Chaztin

it actually does not happen anywhere, nobody gets fired on eating an apple! thats the reason y it was posted in the Fun Stuff :P lol

I was being serious man. I interviewed with Apple at Cupertino and then turned down a job offer from them. Obviously cos I asked people who I knew were working there how it was day-to-day. Of course they don't fire you but you get strange looks and disparaging comments if you use Chrome instead of Safari or have a WP or Android phone.

I was being serious man. I interviewed with Apple at Cupertino and then turned down a job offer from them. Obviously cos I asked people who I knew were working there how it was day-to-day. Of course they don't fire you but you get strange looks and disparaging comments if you use Chrome instead of Safari or have a WP or Android phone.

Dafuq .. :O

I refuse to believe this.

I'd say you are an idiot if you seriously did that (unless it was an internship offer and not a "job" offer)