Super Street Fighter IV

Guest shoryuken_king

hey Orion, sorry man, my son got up and started pressing the buttons on the stick simultaneously as me, he found it really funny so I had to leave errr, randomly :)

and please do not watch the replays with inputs on, I mashed too much :P

even with Rog, in fact i think i mashed less with Ryu, i guess I was more nervous using Rog, did not wanna loose with HIM, damn

Haha no worries man

And wow he already wants to play street fighter.

Thats awesome :lol:

Anyway, I played horrible with Akuma today. I couldn't execute his ultra. I tried it like everytime you dodged a hadoken by jumping.

After our session, I entered training mode and still I couldn't execute it <.<

At first, I thought one of my triggers stopped working. But eventually I got it right. My timing was off which is really strange cuz his ultra is like second nature to me <.<

Weird day.

But yeah Rog owned me today :ko:

But yeah Rog owned me today :ko:

no way, did not even get a cr. lp --> rush punch, just kept mashing and guessing in footsies, fortunately rightly :giggle:

do not jump back all the time, i used to do this all the time as well, ultimately, we reach to corner and are f**ked up, also try the ulta like lp-->lp-->hp-back-lk (last three all together), lesser time required to do it

also Lax found me in a ranked match, we know what could have happened :lol:

do not jump back all the time, i used to do this all the time as well, ultimately, we reach to corner and are f**ked up, also try the ulta like lp-->lp-->hp-back-lk (last three all together), lesser time required to do it

Yeah thats how I do it. Something was just off yesterday <.<

So when will you be on next?

avkash and orion,y u no play with me :chair:

Dude I couldn't join for some reason <.<

We have played before though right?

A new challenger appears B)

Guys add me will be joining you all from tom

Sure mate,

Looking forward to fight :boxing:

from shopto.net.... UK based site.... now waiting time :bigyellowgrin:... and yeah i know about floccy ... he plays AE on PC... i was asking about anyone else... except u and floccy... and there is one more name Bharat... whit3knight.

The SF4 blog has started posting the SSF4 AE : upper changes....

http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2011/aug/22/partial-translation-super-street-fighter-4-ae-blog-changes/

sigh everyone is getting buffed back...Guy better receive some good buffs or hes gonna be shittier than he is now :(....

Balrog

• Hit properties on Dash Overhead changed so that it can combo into Crouching Medium Punch on all characters.

ohhh yeeeaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

also a comment there :lol:

...I dunno why they keep buffing Ken's target combo, who the hell even uses it?

Archived