Demon's Souls

KnackChap

u guys have to try this game i have it i have played like it for 40hrs till now and only completed 40% of the full game.... man this game is so awesome and the depth is indeed very deep....

^^ how much did you get it from EBay? a new copy am assuming...can you post the link for the Ebay guy?

I have ordered one from PA, should be arriving by 1st/2nd of June. and co-op should be great! Co-op is two player or more?

So its you, me, skeptical devil, KC and maybe reaper also if he has ordered it...

Ebay Store

It was $60 game + $12 Shipping and insurance. There are many sellers for DS in Ebay, so you might be able to get a better deal. I went for this one because his feedback is quite high and looked reliable.

I was going to get it from PA, but their unregistered shipment (+ no tracking) is a problem and $30 premium shipping is a waste for just one game.

ordered...yet to arrive...only skeptical devil has played it till now...from the reviews i would say this is one a*s kicking mofo sob game...very tough and challenging...

PA has some in stock but i dont know how long it will last or you can check out Noctis's link, he got it from EBay...a better deal with shipping...

I havent tried VKC yet mate. It seemed very Japanese Anime type, which put me off, not that I didnt ever like Jap Anime, just that I dont want to play a game like that again.

However, this Demon Souls game. Its English right? And the one Id order Ebay(hypothetically) would also be English?

However, this Demon Souls game. Its English right? And the one Id order Ebay(hypothetically) would also be English?

you want to buy the Asian/Chinese version. It has english...the Japan version has no english support, all Japanese only.

Else you can wait for it to come to NA shores, should come by this year end hopefully...

I havent tried VKC yet mate. It seemed very Japanese Anime type, which put me off, not that I didnt ever like Jap Anime, just that I dont want to play a game like that again.

I don't think this will run out of stock in ebay so fast. If you want to make sure just check the link I posted and ask the seller yourself. (there are plenty of others selling it as well) But keep in mind that this is probably the last print of the Asian version since Atlus is bringing it to NA this fall. So if you miss it now you won't be able to get it till then. As for impressions, Ill post it once I get the game. But Im rather confident from the reviews and videos I have seen so far.

Anyway, impressions KC?

Didn't play much, almost completed the tutorial and died 4-5 times in the first dungeon before calling it quits. Difficulty is not bothering me one bit, its challenging, very challenging but not cheap. I actually found the concept a bit confusing, need to read the manual to know exactly what's going on (you'll know what I mean when u play). The battle system is f**kin ace btw.

Didn't play much, almost completed the tutorial and died 4-5 times in the first dungeon before calling it quits. Difficulty is not bothering me one bit, its challenging, very challenging but not cheap. I actually found the concept a bit confusing, need to read the manual to know exactly what's going on (you'll know what I mean when u play). The battle system is f**kin ace btw.

That sounds good. Seems like a good buy this. Might wait for you to post your expression on the story though. RPG with bad stories always suck :P