The Android Thread

pArth

Even if I get an Xperia Z, I won't give it a dip in water bucket or a wash. Phone is meant to resist water damages but that doesn't mean you should experiment with it. I remember when Defy got launched, a guy took it and started swimming. Even recorded himself in the pool. Strange.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

I used to own a defy and washed and dipped in water on regular places, even gave it a bath in Naini lake and rive Ganga for almost a year without any problem but finally I got screwed by dipping it a glass of water and have to change the display a littile bit of water entered thru 3.5mm jack and that was the last time I took my defy near water and the phone is still doing fine at home with regular usage.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

I used to own a defy and washed and dipped in water on regular places, even gave it a bath in Naini lake and rive Ganga for almost a year without any problem

but finally I got screwed by dipping it a glass of water and have to change the display a littile bit of water entered thru 3.5mm jack and that was the last time I took my defy near water and the phone is still doing fine at home with regular usage.

Good God.. :O

Some mean tester you ll prove to be if u stepped in that field.

Your phone let down his guard for a wee bit and slipped against a minnow. Lazy cheeky fella.

I will wait. If folks at xda can port gimmicky features like air swype whatever, i might get s3 itself. I know Samsung will launch those features for s3, but I hate Samsung ui.

Even if they're ported, they'll be ported to Sammy based roms. It's impossible to port them to aosp.