PlayStation Vita Thread

Cash

once you switch the vita on and it gives you the error, keep the power button pressed for 20 seconds, after a few seconds it will look like the ps vita has shut off,once it is off keep holding the power button down(DONT TAKE YOUR HAND OFF THE POWER BUTTON after the vita switches off) you should reach a black and blue menu which is navigated by buttons, there on the last option (second last actually, use it to restore the system)

see option 4

as you can see, you can even update the firmware via with this menu(though I'm not sure how)

Trying it.... Thanks a lot dude for taking the pain of posting this..... :) Will post in a few about what happened...... :)

Edit:- Didn't work.... Did exactly as you said.... As soon as I got the error, I held the Power button.... In about 10 seconds the system switched off..... I kept holding the Power button for about a minute.... But no Safe mode...... :(

I checked and the "Safe Mode" was added by Sony in the FW 1.60..... I am still at the default FW (I don't know what that is) :(

Thanks anyways buddy..... :)

Just got back home from the Sony Service Centre.... They said they'll try and get the FW updated...... If they can, I'll get the same unit tomorrow itself..... If they can't fix it, then they'll give me a replacement which will take about 7-10 days..... :(

Gaya mera B'Day...... :cry: :cry:

Just got back home from the Sony Service Centre.... They said they'll try and get the FW updated...... If they can, I'll get the same unit tomorrow itself..... If they can't fix it, then they'll give me a replacement which will take about 7-10 days..... :(

Gaya mera B'Day...... :cry: :cry:

:console: sh*t happens...

*phew .. good i didn't opt for the 3G..

@Danny: any good way to play fifa on vita? :( 4-5 games and then the hands start aching with the weird shape

I can't ply more than 2 mtchs simultaneously coz of the analogs...need extended rubber tops on the analogs to enjoy pheepha :(

frankly the 3g model is a real waste, even if you dont have a wifi at home its better to buy the wifi version and this

http://www.flipkart.com/micromax-400r/p/itmdffykgjx4nnjr?pid=DATD39TH3HVCG6RW&_l=7Wqw4Y5ZkRtL6YqI7335JQ--&_r=CKFrEgjortg1Z2C7IkPOzg--&ref=a01ecfc2-36b9-4d68-88d9-12906b22d6a4

other than buying the 3g model

also, I have never experienced paining fingers with the nubs :l don't know why it hurts you, maybe your fingers are too big

I work at J. P. Morgan, not chase. I work with the Investment Bank Services.

already put down papers though, moving off in a few weeks

OT but Dudeeee thats like your 5th company right?

Anyone else feeling not enough games on Vita?

The psp library has been updated witha lot of titles including Resistance, GOW, etc. I just bought Ys Seven last night and its a brilliant game ! There's a huge psp library to dive into. :)

Can anyone suggest me a good screenguard for my vita. After getting two scratches on my iPad2, I feel a guard is th emost important accesory to buy right now. Should I just go to a mobile shop and ask them to put a screenguard? Are they any good ? I am in chandigarh, btw. Am a complete noob when it comes to screenguards.There are a few availablw on ebay too, but I have no idea which one is actually worth buying. Like say, this one is costly, but covers the whole vita, but is it any good? :Ebay screenguard

Or is it just a polyhtene cover being sold like gold :P ? The one on sale on Intencity leaves a sticky residue. Any suggestions guys !

Archived