[Guide] Download PS3 files on PC and then transfer back!

Mizanurification

75 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

patches work via proxy method??oh damn....i wasted 20 hrs on the bf3 patch ......courtesy roshan :chair:/>

anyhoo,thanks for the info .......repped :D/>

i tried updating(patch) a game via proxy,does not work :helpsmilie:

does anyone know how to transfer via PS3 proxy? via ETHERNET on laptop?

i am trying and it works too but i am not sure of the settings, just change some random settings and it works :|

If ur laptop is wifi enabled, then install Connectify,then create a hotspot and transfer the file.

bitch i have desktop to do it :P/>

the thing is via ethernet it is too damn fast. get 10mbps

I tried that,there is a software called blackbox which transfers files via ethernet cablt @ 100Mbps but you need to jailbreak your ps3.

I tried that,there is a software called blackbox which transfers files via ethernet cablt @ 100Mbps but you need to jailbreak your ps3.

i am able to transfer the package file mate via ethernet. but i just dont remember the settings so every time i have to experiement and all :|

For those who say this doesn't work, you are definitely doing something wrong. I just downloaded GTA 4 Complete edition from the store through PS3 Proxy. and It works just fine.

Previously i have downloaded Demos, Patches even the firmware updates, all works fine..

I would recommend Laptop over Desktop PC for this method. Because even if your modem goes down due to Power failure (i m frm chennai lol) the download doesn't get corrupted. You can resume the download after modem gets back online.

Good Luck

I would recommend Laptop over Desktop PC for this method. Because even if your modem goes down due to Power failure (i m frm chennai lol) the download doesn't get corrupted. You can resume the download after modem gets back online.

I really dont get this :\

All that matters is only the dl manager which u are using to dl the dl mangers work the same on lap as well as desktop :\

Archived