~The TV Shows Thread~

StormShadow

Tara :wallbash:

will it come to that Jax has to kill Tara, seems so by the ending

I doubt Tara will have to go through that. After all, compare with Wendy who nearly killed the unborn Abel due to drug abuse. Jax wanted her to go away.

Compared to that, Tara's crimes are far tolerable. Otherwise Jax wouldn't let her stay in the house or be around the kids.

What happens to Tara is upto Tara.

This is why husband and wife should share information and keep no few secrets. Big picture becomes easier to see.

Tara :wallbash:

will it come to that Jax has to kill Tara, seems so by the ending

I doubt Tara will have to go through that. After all, compare with Wendy who nearly killed the unborn Abel due to drug abuse. Jax wanted her to go away.

Compared to that, Tara's crimes are far tolerable. Otherwise Jax wouldn't let her stay in the house or be around the kids.

What happens to Tara is upto Tara.

This is why husband and wife should share information and keep no few secrets. Big picture becomes easier to see.

Wendy didn't go against The club where as Tara is planning to go against the club and as per there rules they kill all traitors. So will be interesting to see of she does that how will Jax deal with it. However judging by previous seasons Jax always pull out a clever one in the end so lesse.

Sent from my Nexus 4

Wendy didn't go against The club where as Tara is planning to go against the club and as per there rules they kill all traitors. So will be interesting to see of she does that how will Jax deal with it. However judging by previous seasons Jax always pull out a clever one in the end so lesse.

The sheriff will intervene or tell Jax, still owes him one for 'avenging' his wife's murder. So it won't come to that.

Or, Tara will change her mind depending on upcoming events or how the DA reacts to the Clay/Gaelan murders.

Keep in mind the Sons are 100% legit from here on. Although we all know that won't last.

Sent from my Nexus 4

SOA spoiler -

According to Sutter, Tara is safe for now. She's the only sympathetic character left on the show anyway. The last episode where she finds Jax with the hooker and then completely loses it when she wonders how she became what she is today was heartbreaking. She's the only one of the entire lot who deserves a happy ending.

This week's episode of Masters of Sex was hilarious. The scene where that documentary guy compares himself to Hitchcock and then realizes what they were asking him to do was comedy gold. Funniest thing I've seen in a while.

Day of the Doctor in 10 minutes! :wOOtjumpy::wOOtjumpy::wOOtjumpy:

__

EDIT: OMG! Freaking awesome episode it was. Absolutely FANTASTIC! It changes everything. Can't wait for Christmas. :wOOtjumpy: :wOOtjumpy: :wOOtjumpy: :wOOtjumpy:

After credits, BBC showed this.

___

For new Doctor Who starters, here's an nice infographic.

ibjzvrYaHrxio4.jpg

Edited by Heaven Angel

OMG! Freaking awesome episode it was. Absolutely FANTASTIC! It changes everything. Can't wait for Christmas. :wOOtjumpy: :wOOtjumpy: :wOOtjumpy: :wOOtjumpy:

From a larger perspective I was disappointed by it. Moffat completely negated the whole character arcs of Nine and Ten to suit his own purposes for the future.

And as per his usual fashion, he relied on theatricality and spectacle to overrule logic and reason.

Of course, it was good fun as always. The interaction between the doctors was priceless.