Wrestling fans

nosextillim18

I love how they mention Rock's failure as a babyface when he debuted. The people booed him, so that prompted him to EMBRACE THE HATE and hence the heel turn. Then once he became heel, people initially hated him, and then started cheering for him. Some of his crowd interaction segment are PURE GOLD. How he would say: Now take a listen, people are chanting The Rock's name. He would stop and people would chant Rocky Rocky. Even King used to say, Look JR, they are chanting his name. SO EPIC.

Then once he returned from Hollywood as a face, people started booing him saying that he sold out. He went away and came back as Hollywood heel, thus EMBRACING THE HATE once again, and then started another fantastic heel run. He sang, made fun of people, and still people boo-cheered him. Amazing.

And then we have this stupid jackass Cena, who keeps on trying to RISE ABOVE HATE instead of embracing it. He recently got outdone by Punk in selling WWE merchandise, and soon go down even more. Even Austin turned heel at WM 17 as he got bored by Face character and forced the creative team to turn him heel. But Cena couldn't do it, as he was the top face selling WWE merchandise. Austin could, as Rock was top face, and Austin could sell even after being heel. Now that Punk has started selling more, Cena can turn heel, and maybe not worry about those loser kids.

Edited by Super Zombie

Some WWE jokes:

Why is Daniel Bryan not allowed in Gas Stations?

He's always carrying matches.

Why won't Cena ever be a used car salesman?

Because he can't sell.

Why did McCool stop teaching chemistry?

Cuz she couldn't get a reaction.

Why isn't Mason Ryan an illegal immigrant?

Illegal immigrants can get over

Why did Jinder Mahal go to the lollipop factory?

Because he sucks

Why are Hulk Hogan's pancakes always burned on one side?

He refuses to put them over.

Why can John Cena only compete in drag races?

Because he won't turn.

Can anyone tell me where to buy Ring Ka King tickets? It actually takes place in Pune. No site has tickets.

They have already had a full season worth of tapings IIRC. Entry was free for all.

Oh F**k. I hope they start a new season soon.

why-o-why?

Its popular on the wrestling boards I frequent. Everyone is liking it, as the crowd is genuine and can give legit heat to heels. Its like that 80s crowd.

It also broke record for most watched show in a single day, thanks to our Indian population. Its results are published on almost all major pro wrestling sites, with the matches being discussed everywhere.

And I have never watched Pro-Wrestling in person. And I can see Scott Steiner, Abyss, Matt Morgan LIVE, which is awesome.

Also, mistakes by WCW for lulz:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/572296-wwf-wrestlemania-challenge/51047309

WWE:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/572296-wwf-wrestlemania-challenge/51047360

Actually, I watched its first few episodes and didn't like it mainly because:

(1)The Indian wrestlers are way green and embarrassing to watch in front of someone. None have good promo skills. There is a team called Pathani Patthe, whose favourite quote is:

"Hum hain Pathani Patthe. Maarte hain ekatthe" :roflroll:

Almost all Indian wrestlers act/sound way too Bollywood-type to actually interest any Hindi knowing wrestling fans.

(2) Commentary, and interviews are too bad.

(3)They treat Indian fans as goofs. There is a heel stable of Sonjay Dutt, Scott Steiner, and Brutus Magnus, and Sonjay often speaks with them in Hindi just so the average Indian can understand.

One of the main reasons it is over on wrestling boards is that, foreigners don't know Hindi, and think that the commentary, promos are actually good. And there are some IWC darlings here also.

Edited by Iwillbethe1

Anyone watches TNA over here? I'm a big fan, but every-time I visit this thread I see people discussing WWE only.

TNA has been better than WWE for the past two years, WWE was so painful to watch these past couple o' years, I personally feel but these 3 months with Jericho, M-Kane, HHH-Taker, Rock, it's been quite entertaining in a lonnnnnng time.

Edited by neoragexx

TNA has been better than WWE for the past two years, WWE was so painful to watch these past couple o' years, I personally feel but these 3 months with Jericho, M-Kane, HHH-Taker, Rock, it's been quite entertaining in a lonnnnnng time.

I've been watching TNA since its start, and have almost completely stopped watching WWE sometime 2-3 years ago. Since then the only thing I watched in the WWE with some anticipation was the CM Punk story last year and the Wrestlemanias.

Edited by Iwillbethe1

TNA is okay TBQH. Nothing special about it. Its like a cheap version of Attitude era. I rather watch youtube videos of attitude era than TNA. And since 2-3 years, TNA has become sh*t from whatever I read. Too many swerves, matches ending in DQ and what not. People call it LOLTNA instead of TNA.

TNA is okay TBQH. Nothing special about it. Its like a cheap version of Attitude era. I rather watch youtube videos of attitude era than TNA. And since 2-3 years, TNA has become sh*t from whatever I read. Too many swerves, matches ending in DQ and what not. People call it LOLTNA instead of TNA.

Don't base your opinion on what you read on those wrestling boards. The only period in which TNA was shitty imo was when Hogan arrived. But they have rebounded from that and in fact TNA has been better in the past few months than it's early days.

Edited by Iwillbethe1