The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Karooo

Hi Sunny......after 70 hours of play i guess The game Lagged me so badly & Dragons became Completely like Rubber Dolls.I did the same things u did Aka Delete the Patch,Re Install the Data etc Actually patch made the lag worse,So i searched a few forums.As of them,They say to turn off Auto save.It didn't help,so i re installed the game as i still had the save.There was lag this time too but fortunately it was only one stage Peryite's Daedric long a&& side quest,After that it was better until a later encounter it again in Dwarven cave.I think there is no way to stop the lag,but if u r stuck in a story/sidemission with lag,completing it might help(Of course it sucks but there is no other way).Also this was done before the Horse combat patch was Uploaded i'e somewhere in the mid april.IThink u should try skipping Riften & check other cities to confirm if there is lag there too.......As of ur marriage with Aela,It is postponed by Mara :D..........

Edited by Dbz_479

Hi Sunny......after 70 hours of play i guess The game Lagged me so badly & Dragons became Completely like Rubber Dolls.I did the same things u did Aka Delete the Patch,Re Install the Data etc Actually patch made the lag worse,So i searched a few forums.As of them,They say to turn off Auto save.It didn't help,so i re installed the game as i still had the save.There was lag this time too but fortunately it was only one stage Peryite's Daedric long a&& side quest,After that it was better until a later encounter it again in Dwarven cave.I think there is no way to stop the lag,but if u r stuck in a story/sidemission with lag,completing it might help(Of course it sucks but there is no other way).Also this was done before the Horse combat patch was Uploaded i'e somewhere in the mid april.IThink u should try skipping Riften & check other cities to confirm if there is lag there too.......As of ur marriage with Aela,It is postponed by Mara :D..........

I have temp fix, keep autosave disabled though

I deleted my 2-3 save data where it started lagging & then completed the particular side mission.

It lagged a it but now it stopped. Alas now pickpocketing is glitched, skill training -> paralyze doesn't work.

So I said f**k it & am now grinding Giant's Toe, immortality here I come :bigyellowgrin: